What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

investor tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it'll be back.

How can he even be online when he is banned lol.

Think there is some error.
ooo spicy. il let the appropriate people aware ;) 

FYI, he is not banned. he is just in the group. They forgot to move him out

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo spicy. il let the appropriate people aware ;) 

FYI, he is not banned. he is just in the group. They forgot to move him out
Nobody forgot. We just had more important things to do back in March, like washing our pubic hair, and eating lemons with enormous forks the size of canoe paddles. Stuff like that.

Truth is, if @Finchyy didn't keep hopping in and out of the Kingdom of Banville like it was a fucking holiday resort, we wouldn't have to keep pulling his chestnuts out of the fire and shinying up his titles when he got back.

There's a moral, here, I'm bloody sure of it...

Nobody forgot. We just had more important things to do back in March, like washing our pubic hair, and eating lemons with enormous forks the size of canoe paddles. Stuff like that.

Truth is, if @Finchyy didn't keep hopping in and out of the Kingdom of Banville like it was a fucking holiday resort, we wouldn't have to keep pulling his chestnuts out of the fire and shinying up his titles when he got back.

There's a moral, here, I'm bloody sure of it...
Haha so true Although with the return of my good mates i am here to stay and been heavily focusing on roleplay 

Haha so true Although with the return of my good mates i am here to stay and been heavily focusing on roleplay 
Everything looks better with a bit of sparkles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back