What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It hard to trust peoples because peoples think i weird becasuse i got disability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I roleplay an ex security officer turned gang leader of a religious group named the Coalitia. We are but a humble militia. I run a family of dribbles and baldies. I have a RP granddaughter who will eventually kill me because i secretly flirt with her lesbian lover.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT IN THE SHIT DID I JUST READ 

200.gif

hi i looking for someone to role play with me and open minded in what role play with do and ok to use telegram but i will not do sex in role play and i looking for someone to role play as big bro,daddy,boyfriend who is caring,lovely,kindy

is something what help me deal with life shit and things what happen to me in life it outlet but no one true care and understand how hard for disability peoples in life what we worry about all time and have no friends to help and support us
I see, well I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Think you're on the wrong site sunshine, it's not the kind of Roleplay you're after. Maybe try Reddit or something 👍

I try all sites before and i sorry to all members on be weird and i ask for my account to be delete off site i'm big jack ass and thank to all members for be nice to me bye to all

I try all sites before and i sorry to all members on be weird and i ask for my account to be delete off site i'm big jack ass and thank to all members for be nice to me bye to all
This site is for FiveM mate (a video game), not the type you're after I don't think. Best of luck in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back