What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It's been a pleassure!

Jesse

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Hey folks, 

As the Arma server is being shut down my time at RPUK comes to an end.
Been here on and off since 2016 until 2019. In 2019 I decided to play alot more and got loads of hours in with my former gang Diablo and eventually hooked up with @sassy stonerand some other lads in the tit gang. Shortly after I tried factions for mostly the money and thus joined Poseidon where I found my home when playing RPUK rather quickly.

At some point I joined the Orion family and that was hands down the best experience I've had on RPUK since the start of coming here.
Even with the reaction speed of a turd I managed to climb to the rank of Dealer which I am very grateful for to have been given that position for Orion.

Alas to the good things must come to an end.
RPUK is letting Arma go and I am not interrested in queueing up for hours on end to just play on a server.
You might catch me around on discord every now and then.
If you want to play a game of LoL or need anything you can dm me on discord: Jesse#0620

Special mentions:
@BowenFor inviting me to Orion and the mass crashes with your 'special' flying skills.
@NalurahFor being a good friend and the amazing roleplay scenes we've made
@night_stalker_ No Justice No Peace!
@Dcay KevinFor all the trouble and headaches you caused me 🙂
@Hayden TacitusThanks for always having my back ^^
@Jebediah JalalaiFor mentoring me on my first weeks in Poseidon.
& many more!

Last but not least!
@Don Koi Orion@Javier@DavidGaming@Henning RPUK@Kieron Orion
Thanks you all! 
The Orion team has always been generous to me and I am happy to have been Orion with you all!
It's truly been an amazing journey over the last 2 years.

Jesse Orion.... out!

Inabit!

ArmA 3 Screenshot 2020.10.31 - 16.25.41.26.png

Hey Jesse, was a pleasure to know you. All the best with what you doing and maybe we will meet again.

It's always sad to see people go! Hopefully you'll come back once in a while to keep up the contact! Don't be a stranger, because @Nalurahtold me I'm not allowed to speak to strangers! (Stranger danger and all)

what a shame, wasn't even listed

have a good one lad, and remember academy>Orion

Take it easy Jesse i wish you all the best in what ever you do pal don't be a stranger 

It was an honour @Jesse

As everyone else has said, don't you dare be a stranger! I'm glad I got you in Orion, I think you can thank @Nalurahfor that as I'm pretty sure she suggested you every week! 

good luck in whatever comes next in your life bud, I'm sure you will do great!

P.s. I have never crashed a Heli before in my life! But I have made 100s of unplanned firey landings. Always remember that

all the best Jesse make sure to stay in touch and you weren't as bad as some with your reactions 😛

It was a blast man, I hope i will see you around someday to cause you more headaches. Much love

Thank you for everything Jesse, it was a blast to have you in Orion and for all the weird shit we started. You will always be the official braindead associate 😉 Don't be a stranger, else @Henning RPUK can't talk to you anymore and you need your token lesbian in your life. Some parting advice: never get in a heli with @Bowenit's dangerous! Gonna miss you buddy

Back