What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It's me again...

Conor Barcoe

Hello, so I'm going to buy a new CPU as it cannot keep up with my GPU because it's crap, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me a CPU that can process at the same speed (or higher) than my graphics card and is comparable with my specs. Thanks

yxhqRKn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, so I'm going to buy a new CPU as it cannot keep up with my GPU because it's crap, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me a CPU that can process at the same speed (or higher) than my graphics card and is comparable with my specs. Thanks
Post your specs and i can help! :D  

Amended your post.

For future reference if you click "Insert other media" then click "Insert image from URL" and paste the URL to the image inside that box it will inbed the image into your post.

Amended your post.

For future reference if you click "Insert other media" then click "Insert image from URL" and paste the URL to the image inside that box it will inbed the image into your post.
cheers for that, thanks for the heads up

Please explain what you mean by your CPU can't keep up with your GPU

What is your issues, what games, settings etc.

the i5 2100 is more than capable of running with your GPU

When my graphics card sends data to my processor i dont think my processor is processing the data fast enough (im guessing this is the cause of my low fps, Wilco also agrees on this). So im going to buy a new CPU and hope that solves the problem, if you can suggest something else that may need upgrading then go ahead but as far as i know i should be able to have a smooth FPS with the hardware i have. I have tried different techniques like over clocking and they have boosted my fps from 20-30 to 20-40

Well you havent really given any real info to determine if your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU.

I assume you are playing atlis life, what is your CPU & GPU usage % when playing in say a busy Kavala?

Resolutions, settings as well.

P.S If you are set on buying a new CPU you will need a new motherboard to go with it.

Well you havent really given any real info to determine if your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU.

I assume you are playing atlis life, what is your CPU & GPU usage % when playing in say a busy Kavala?
Honestly i dont know, im in college so i cant check right now, i will update you at 5-6pm GMT

Back