What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I've only been playing for a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I think I'm addicted already. I got a good session in yesterday and had to pull myself away when I realised it was the early hours of the morning. Many thanks to all those who maintain this and the servers and everyone who, so far anyway, play with good grace and generally fairly. Except the %$&*#$ who mugged me twice, your time will come :eek: )

But I think I'm addicted already. I got a good session in yesterday and had to pull myself away when I realised it was the early hours of the morning. Many thanks to all those who maintain this and the servers and everyone who, so far anyway, play with good grace and generally fairly. Except the %$&*#$ who mugged me twice, your time will come :eek: )
Was that at Kavala general store?

Cause I robbed some guy as he begged me not to, felt bad afterwards.. lol

No it wasn't you - this guy didn't even have the decency to tell me he was going to rob me. He knocked me out and nicked my money. I'm sure he felt bad afterwards as well :) The strangest one I've had so far is someone stealing my pants - I found the whole encounter both ridiculous and hilarious, I was crying with laughter at one point.

Pant-thievery is sadly a growing problem in some parts of Kavala. I think we either have a perv about, or someone is starting a clothing shop and stocking it via illegal methods. I fully expect to find a pile of kex six foot high, stashed behind one of the buildings in Kavala someday. Thank god for server-restarts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back