What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Johnny Step

desmond hume1

Would like to give feedback on a player I met in my taxi we had a good conversation about things we liked in the city and he tipped me 100k for a 2 mile taxi ride which helped me out a lot at the time as I was new to the city. Since then he has kept in contact and helped me out with my way around the city havent seen him around for a while just want to say appreciate it buddy.

+1 always helps new players to the server and takes time out of his day for it. pleasure to be in the same gang as someone who puts a lot of effort into roleplaying. 

+1 always helps me get free guns and takes time out of his day for it. Pleasure to know him and his fellow gang members that put a lot of effort into this avenue of roleplay. 

+1, tipped me an m1911 after we had some good medical roleplay, a good player to lookup to for aspiring gang members!

+1, has donated countless amounts of guns to myself in the past few months, very good at roleplaying his injuries. 

+1 helped me and many other adjust to different aspects of roleplay on the server, taught me a lot of shit I didn’t know and is always on hand to help. Top fella

+1 Really solid guy, his gang is also solid as well, before this charity event that started in September 2023, I had a standard pistol to my name. I now cant count the amount of heartfelt and wholesome donations that they have given not only to myself but also to the Aztecas!

Genuinely we appreciate the sheer amount of donations we have been given by Cutlass; they have been put to good use! 

+1, had some nice small to medium talk with Mr Johnny.

Fair enough if these Azteca comments are some excellent banter between OOC friends - pretty funny shit talk comments, but if not then that is mega toxic and -1. That's about it, thanks.

Back