What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jordan

(ASR) GhostFire

Banned for Advertising
sigh.......... this kill on sight shit getting boring jordan killed me twice on side of road then then my friends and a heli crew all in 5 mins go play cod kid ...... 

If you have it recorded you can get him banned. This could also be moved to a different thread if this is the case. I recommend Shadowplay or Fraps to crack down on RDMers.

Yea I got some video evidence I think I need to review & post.

He ran me down with flat tyres he was turning & driving like he was totally fine. He could also jump out of a vehicle whilst at top speed & shoot straight away.

I lost all my gear to him twice the little smegger.

Please post :) , For the moment for server security issues i have issued a ban

Last edited by a moderator:
During this kids rampage when I was online no cops or admins were on for at least 2 hours...

I also have a video, it doesn't really show anything but it does show him quickly killing everyone at a bank robbery, then somehow being back in a city robbing robbing people within 5 minutes. I could do something with it if required.

Yea I checked my video & due to technical issues I only managed to get a bit where he chased me down for the second time & killed me via ramming, what you do here is him them attacking someone straight after killing me on the other side of the map.

No way he got from killing me to there in the time scales involved without some kind of hack.

I will post this hopefully later today.

They need to form a large group of servers in which if someone hacks on one they're banned from the rest. Might stop all these hackers server hopping and ruining a great time.

Back