What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Just A Story

Henk Baksteen

There was a man. The man, who once was a little boy.. when he was a little boy, he had friends. His friends were tossing him around like dirt. His friends disrespected him, mentally tortured him, day by day. The boy got anxiety, anxiety for people, anxiety for friends. Anxiety for the world. The world stood up to him, many times to tell him, " I will not hurt you, my dear boy. You do not have to fear me. ", but the little boy didn't have hope. The little boy got older, passed many summers, autumns, winters and springs. The not so little boy no more had an eye on a gal. A gal who he took to the movies, spent his savings on. The money he was going to invest in his toy soldier army. The toy soldier army could wait, love had much more priority over war. The girl was much older to him and the not so little boy had the need to impress, the gifts became larger and larger untill the not so little boy had no more money to spend. The girl lost her interest in the not so little yet poor boy and moved on.

The not so little boy retreated to his friends, his friends kick him further into the dirt. The friends who were making fun of the not so little boy's pain and grief. The not so little boy stood up to those who tried to undermine him and befriended others who really cared for him. Unfortunately his previous friends knew what he was up to and offered the not so little boy a place in their group, where the not so little boy turned from the prey to the predator in his stead. The now turned predator picked on the ones who showed love and compassion for him and treated them like shit. The loved and cared gave up on him and retreated from the not so little boy as he became older and more cautious.

Another summer, another winter, another spring passed. The not so little boy was growing towards being a man.. yet there was not much of a man left inside of him. He was like an animal, who had snapped his jaws around him. He had threatened and destroyed his friends, he was ashamed of himself towards his parents. The not so little boy had no one left. Nothing left. Nothing to give and nothing to take. The not so little boy would be a man if only he didn't have the anxiety stop him from becoming one. As a true man wouldn't be afraid to show his true colors and raise his voice to help the poor and weak. No, this not so little boy stood back and watched as his old friends took their revenge and damaged the ones the not so little boy truely cared for.

The not so little boy rose up to his feet and charged at his old friends. He raised his voice and said.. " Go! Go now! I'm not afraid no longer! Go now or I'll hurt you. ", his old friends laughed at him. A cruel unstoppable laugh that echoed down the street. The not so little boy being not at all not so little no more, heaved his chest and smacked them to the floor. He told them to leave with force. The man was there, but what kind of man? Was this man created by himself or created by his surroundings? Who was this man? There was no emotion left in his voice, no fear or no anger. No sadness or happyness. This man was what he once feared the most: a bully.

What did this man have to do to better his life? What does he have to do to make it all better, he wonders. The man rose up to his feet once again and worked till down to right his wrongs, to repair the damage he caused. The man's hard work was all in vain. The damage he caused was unfixable. He had to live with his wrong deeds, the wrong deeds who had weighed him down. The wrong deeds who weigh him down even today! But the man had an idea.. a grand idea. He couldn't fix his former mistakes but he could avoid others from making them in his stead. Again the man rose to his feet, but this time to enforce the law.

The man learned a couple of valueble lessons in his life and he only was just an adult. It is difficult to find good friends and be able to trust them, group pressure when you're young can destroy you. It's hard to trust a stranger with just feelings, you'll have to trust them with your eyes and mind as well. Bullying makes you a monster as hearthless as the bullies themselves.

The man walks his own path in life now, building up from the foundations of his crushed self. The only thing others will be able to reconize from his past, being the lack of emotion in his voice but the hope within his eyes.

- Written by me, Nerd Fury. Don't think much of it. It's just a little story I wrote in my free time. Grammatical errors and spelling mistakes are my weakness so feel free to correct them. I'm often writing stories in my free time, it's basically how I've spent most of my hours in class at High School. Hehehe. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
An absolutely smashing tale! Better than anything I can write. Well done

Back