What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Karen Aggy

Tonight when I was roleplaying with Karen she took me hostage with one of her "crazy" personality Jessica and i loved the RP as she made it a lot of fun by bringing her mental illness into RP and continuing it throughout with no problems and just made a good evening. Throughout the night she kept on roleplaying that side of her and she broke into MRPS with her pouring petrol everywhere and then when we had her in our custody and driving to prison, Karen was making a lot of noise, kicking the seat, biting and just basically being a pain in the arse :D, i very much enjoyed the RP and will continue enjoying it. 

Aaaaw thank you! 

I am always trying too provide the best RP and it makes me happy that you are enjoying it. I still remember the Day i met you as a probie. And i am happy with how you have grown as police and how your rp has grown too. 

Im sorry you became Karen/Jessica hostage 👀 You here Just a little too easy target 😂

Im not sorry for being an pain in the ass. Get used too it 😂

I Will see you in RP Howard aka Babypowder 🙌

Very early in service for me but it was ace really enjoyed it and your mate with the dunce hat pain in the ass but fun

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

As the medic who attended this it was very fun and refreshing to be involved in the RP. I would have been less flustered if there were more units around but I was the only one this evening. I have never been involved in any RP with Karen before but I have heard her name and the level of RP she commits to, and it was very fun to experience first hand.  

+1

As the medic who attended this it was very fun and refreshing to be involved in the RP. I would have been less flustered if there were more units around but I was the only one this evening. I have never been involved in any RP with Karen before but I have heard her name and the level of RP she commits to, and it was very fun to experience first hand.  
This nights RP was even more crazy and fun, and the RP you gave was amazing! Thank you for being an Amazing medic, trying your best too calm down Karen and help her out! 🙂

Back