What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kavala 1 hour purge

Fergu

Event Name: Kavala Purge

Description of Event:

Kaval is turned into a red zone for one hour

Time and date:

Whenever

Reward:

No reward everyone can come for some fun pvp

Requirements from players (i.e. bring vehicle):

Just a gun if you wanna survive

Required admin assistance:

Supervision so no people who rage don't get mad and say bad things

This made me laugh. Thanks.

don't think kavala is the best spot for this, think about the poor hobos that spawn right in to this, or new people.
maxresdefault.jpg

Its a no from me,

We already have multiple redzones why make a event that would make even more kos zones i dont see the need for this.

Remember this is my own personal opinion not a staff opinion

I have actually been considering Purge events and mentioned this during the last Community Meeting. However an event like this (basically a free for all) shouldn't be in a mayor city to interrupt roleplay and risk new people not aware of the event getting involved. A town like Sofia, Oreokastro, etc. that are limited in traffic would be wiser.

Please update your suggestion accordingly if you still wish to see the event happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting each other sounds fun, but not in Kavala rather somewhere desolated.

(This is not a investor, lifetime donator, donator, NHS, player, prestige, rebel, Minecraft player, crisp eater, Fanta lover, PS4 owner opinion, but my own personal one)

I see Psisyn do it over a whole map once and it looked insane

Why not just go red-zone if you want a royal rumble? 

-1 from me, especially in Kavala!

A lot of negative nancies in this chat, seems like a fun idea! But maybe agios would be a better location, so as not to give kavala hobos a hard time 😛

ah no then you would just end up kos'ing hobos and new people, if something like this was to happen it should be in a non spawnable area

I see Psisyn do it over a whole map once and it looked insane
-1 kavala is a city where hobos spawn and the roleplay there is fun and if you want to kos you have 4 or 5 beutifull red zones and we dont need to be psisyn you know (nothing personal but you can do it in like a city where no one ever roleplays)

Back