What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kenny Ducky and Pablo Ducky

Cheen

Waited a good few weeks to see what was happening behind the scenes but I'm going to be taking a break from the server. Having just started a new position and being in the tail end of joining the Police most of my time is unfortunately being taken up by other things so I can't commit to being active in the city right now. I plan on returning when my time is freed up a little bit more but I think it would be unfair trying to involve myself in roleplay scenarios without knowing that I can fully commit to being part of groups as Pablo or taking on court cases as Kenny. Just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who have made my time in the city a unique one. The community on this server makes the experience one of a kind and certainly not one you can get on any other game. 

I won't name all of the individual people that have made my time in the city an enjoyable one but special shout out to Father Augustus, Stevie, Noah Johnson, Norman, Rab, Wong, Alex, Darren, Billy Stevens, Connor, thecap, Micheal Johnstone, Big M, Mikey and all of the apostles. Many more I could name (you know who you are).

Of course a big shout out to the devs for making the server what it is today.

I will be back one day. Just a case of when rather than if.

Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck in the future Kenny, was always good craic having you around. 
Whenever you come around make sure you stop by the chapel for a little chat and a mining op perhaps? poggers.

Thanks for the mention Kenny, the prison days were pretty prime, the roleplay couldn't have been any better in my opinion. Hope to see you back soon ❤️

Appreciate you Kenny, thanks for freeing Mr. Stevens outta HMP! Had some good laughs ❤️

Take care of yourself mate!

Only just seen this Kenny lad

good luck mate   

Love Alex Ferkis and Yu Wong x

​

ps: God Bless Say less

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonny Barnes here MRPD, Sechs Machine, Spec ops, firearms, medic, traffic. 

I wish you all the best Kenny you legend Stay safe ❤️

Gonna miss seeing your face lad. Good luck in whatever the future holds for you!

Love, Michael

@Cheen Only just seen this so best of luck Kenny mate hope to see you in the city again soon. Still remember having a laugh with you and Mambo in the early days had me crying with laughter, hope to see you stream in the city too whenever you can gonna miss you whilst your gone mate. 

Love, Darren x

Back