What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Keyboard suggestions

Kakujaa

Royal Flush
So it's come to a point where I need a new keyboard. I have no clue what to get. I want a reliable & good one for around 90-100 pounds. I don't know much about switches on mechanical keyboards but I heard red or brown is the best to go with. Help x)

So it's come to a point where I need a new keyboard. I have no clue what to get. I want a reliable & good one for around 90-100 pounds. I don't know much about switches on mechanical keyboards but I heard red or brown is the best to go with. Help x)
You're budget is pretty high so mechanical should do.

Corsair strafe is really good (97 pounds)

it has Comfortable keys, Per-key red LED backlighting and its mechanical. altough it has no additional media buttons.

then you have the Logitech G910 Orion Spark, personally my favourite it's a bit more expensive but still should fit your budget.

It's mechenical with anti ghost keys. and it does have silent keys.

you could go with a razer keyboard but i personally dont like them.

I'll second Corsair's series of Mechanical KBs, I've only heard great things about them and the RGB strafe looks the tits. Logitech are always an excellent choice too for peripherals, it depends on what you like the look of most or have more loyalty to. Corsair and Logitech also both offer amazing aftersales support.

I would say stay away from Razer hardware, i think it's over priced and not built to last. All the razer mice i've seen people own fray, melt and look terrible after a while. Plus the software used to manage the hardware features has a history of buggyness and interfereing with other applications or games.

I will almost certianly be going for a corsair keyboard whenever my MS Sidewinder X1 gives up the ghost. My mouse is a Logitech G500 which i dont think they make any more, it's a rock solid mouse. @Kakujaa

Back