What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Koenigsegg, Super

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown

Unlinked
Brief Summary:

Change Koenigsegg Regera to a more modern looking car.

Detailed Suggestion:

This current imported Koenigsegg Regera has the model of an Koenigsegg Agera RS. The Agera is a car from 2010 and the model in game has issues at high speed such as changing modification back to stock when going too fast and the body only having scratches applied on top of the car when damaged instead of bending the body like other Modded cars, therefor I feel like the current Koeningsegg needs a new model as it used to be a Regera from 2016 but was later changed to the Agera because the Regera also had problems with the model where you would teleport in and out of the seats. I feel like changing the current Koenigsegg to the more modern like the Koenigsegg Jesko is a much better alternative because the city could use more modern looking super cars and I feel that it is better to update a broken model instead of just adding a new one and making the broken one obsolete.

After testing the Koeningsegg more and compering it with other modded cars like the Farrari 458 I can say with confidence that it is not handling they way it should, you will have wheel spin as soon as you accelerate, and it has no grip when doing corners in high speed. 

Below I have added links to the Jesko I am referring to.

https://no.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2020-koenigsegg-jesko-add-on-engine
https://no.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2020-koenigsegg-jesko-add-on-door-script-digital-dials-extras-00abolfazl00

Summary:
-Change model
-Change Name

-Change handeling/speed

The Pros:

This is a good idea for two reasons, first it would remove the old broken model which is named Regera and has a broken model of a Agera. The second reason this is a good idea is that just bringing in more supercars to the city just makes them less special, but now we have the opportunity to change a broken model into a modern one which would keep the supercars rare and special.

The Cons:

Dev work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

As it is a rare car to see multiple of having the speed and handling changed to be on par with other vehicles in the same class like the McLaren or the Ferraris would be a good balance for the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rejected - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back