What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Licences After hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didley66

I personally lost all my licences had the lot exept rebel licence still saving up for that one I also lost a full load from the hemitt and i think its also gone it was full of refined salt i think it holds 128 salt including your backpack if you could possible look into it thank you 

Didley66

Last night was a crazy night having witnessed a cop and bandits play together and hunt my mate shooting his tires out with a 50cal attached to a pick up truck I have now come to the conclution that you've got bigger fish to fry than some lost licences so ill just buy them again and be done with it but on another note maybe it would be best if you guys retrain your cops cause that was an amazing mess last night 

I will sort out your licences when i return home this evening.

What was the officers name ?

I stayed in the distance trying not to get shot so never got close when it all blew up ill need to ask my friend when he gets on to come to the site and tell you the full story of what was said 

Give me an amount Didley66 you lost here ... (be honest ;) ) and i am happy to resolve this

This has nothing to do with the hacker but be careful I was in Athira about 20 mins ago and there was about 8 guys trying to get in my backpack I RP-ed and told them to back off and they weren't having any of it so I turned around shot a guy as a warning and he died and then the rest of them were trying to VDRM me so just watch out in Athira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back