What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LOA - Various (Rejected - No rules broken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupus

People involved: Ricki, LoA Cool, LoA Slacky and a couple of others with them.

Description: I was coming back from the Diamond trader so I went to the Cashpoint in Athira. They were all sitting there in 2 seperate cars and when I drove up and got out t go to the Cashpoint, they all jumped out of their cars yelling for me to get down and that they were robbing me. THey knock me out and take the 350,000 pounds that I had on me. I was confused because I looked at the rules the other day and they weren't allowed to do this, so I told  them to return my money otherwise I would report them. They said they can do what they did because they had Rebel Licenses, but the rules state that they weren't allowed to work in a group like that in a safe zone. They then shot the police officer that drove up, but he was able to taze one of them. I then picked up the tazed man's gun and started shooting at my robbers. They then started calling me out for RDM and they then killed me. I then came back after they had killed me, as I spawned in Athira. I fully know the rules and the police and the robbers stated that I had broken the rules when in fact they had broken the rules to begin with and all they have done is null and void. They said hat I was new and ignorant of the rules whereas the day before and even while talking to them I was looking at the rules the entire time. I know this was lengthy, but what happened should not have happened to begin with and then the rule-breaking blame was put onto me. I wish to see this matter resolved in an appropriate manner.

Have I tried to Resolve this: Yes, I tried, the police had backed up my robbers and let them get away with not only with my 350K but letting them get away with breaking the rules.

Items lost: 350,000 pounds of money.

Screenshot Evidence of me being robbed: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301372791

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301372901

I read the rules, this was an operation and a group tactic. In the rules it states that they CAN, but only if it's a Solo Rebel and they must fully RP it out. But this was a set-up operation by multiple people/rebels.

Inside Green Zones

VDM = Instant Ban (Killing by using a vehicle is VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM 

Flying = You may land in the greenzone however, The police will send any choppers found to the crusher, Landing in the greenzone is against the server law (not rules), The police will however open fire.

Weapons = Not a server rule but server law - All Weapons apart from Pistols are illegal in West Altis.

Robbing = Fine however this is a crime (Altis Police Law)

Drug Dealing = If you are dealing drugs (this is a form of role playing) if the police approach you or are heading your way then you may open fire... please be advised the police will shoot back if shots are fired.

From the server rules

I read the rules, this was an operation and a group tactic. In the rules it states that they CAN, but only if it's a Solo Rebel and they must fully RP it out. But this was a set-up operation by multiple people/rebels.
I dont know where you got that rule from but its not this server

It's on the Map, go to the Map and then to the Rules regarding the Rebels. So whoever said I was new and ignorant to the rules and didn't know them, you sir can never be more wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can club people on the back of the head and rob them any where, deal with it those granny's don't shout it 'IT'S A GREEN ZONE' when they get mugged all the time right? #FGT

Again, it's the fact that they camped and ganged up on me and claimed that they can because they are Rebels, which they weren't allowed to, then started yelling at me for RDM'ing when I picked up a gun to shoot at them.

Again, it's the fact that they camped and ganged up on me and claimed that they can because they are Rebels, which they weren't allowed to, then started yelling at me for RDM'ing when I picked up a gun to shoot at them.
Don't lie now please, it only turns out even worse than it should, we logged in bougt drinks and food, and heard ur tempest come, and then we waited it out

Uh-huh..Ask the cop who got shot and killed then what happened ^_^
Did we say you did RDM? Fair enough you make a report with no proof in at all considering that you are butthurt, but accusing us  of blaming you of RDM is just a joke. 

Heard SOMEONE start yelling RDM at me, but you know, this isn't gonna go anywhere obviously and the admins don't admin this server, so thanks anyway guys.

Its fine to rob people, even in a gang. "Rebel operations" is attacks on towns, police headquarters and the like.

Heard SOMEONE start yelling RDM at me, but you know, this isn't gonna go anywhere obviously and the admins don't admin this server, so thanks anyway guys.
Maybe you should have a bit more experience on the server, read the rules further i will find a link for you: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-server-rules/

and follow the templates about how to do a report link coming aswell here: 

And then i would recommend a recording program i can strongly suggest shadowplay from geforce experience

When you've done all this, i would happily wait for a proper player report.

- LoA Slacky

Moist pointless thread of the week award goes to you sir. Well done (thumbsup)

No rule broken here, you got robbed... next time you see people at a cashpoint maybe goto another cashpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back