What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Logitech G430 Gaming Headset - £34.99 (50% off) - Amazon UK

Just bought this as I have been using standard apple ear buds for quite some time now and they are getting rather painful, this should be better then my Microsoft live chat headsets that break every time I return them (Not recommended).

Love logitech gear, I have the logitech g930 probably my favorite headset ever since when I have bought wired headsets I have always have problems with the wires breaking. 

@Chelston its very comfortable, i hate uncomfortable headsets, I am also very heavy handed and these have stood up to my punishment over the last 6 months, A good purchase!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love logitech gear, I have the logitech g930 probably my favorite headset ever since when I have bought wired headsets I have always have problems with the wires breaking. 
Same, my current headset has all the wires coiled and under tension to keep them connected. I'd have snapped up this headset but i know the wires will be a pain and at some point that 3.5mm to usb adapter will crap out. Looking to get a Corsair Vengence 2100 i think :)

Same, my current headset has all the wires coiled and under tension to keep them connected. I'd have snapped up this headset but i know the wires will be a pain and at some point that 3.5mm to usb adapter will crap out. Looking to get a Corsair Vengence 2100 i think :)
I have gone through 3 wired headsets and all I have had the same issue with, the left or right phone dies out and then I have to strip the wire and try and coil it back to gather and I end up messing up and break it even more xD. Just got to the point were I bought a wireless headset and I love it. I can go upstairs and still talk to my mates. Plus I know a few people on the server who has the same headset and loved it. @CMO Marc Smith@lionel

Yup using g930 no complaints here, although I don't have a issue with wired headsets, I tended to avoid usb headsets as my soundboard gave amazing audio, going wireless i lost that option, have to say not massively bothered. 

For the love of god, please don't use onboard audio chipsets, 90% of the time it is the last consideration when building a board and sound like absolute crap compared to a decent card.  

This thing wont break!!! ultra durable from my experience of raging and sending across the room but apart from that clear sound and nice software ;)

I use a standalone mic, which I don't want any more due to the hassle of having to use the stand, pop filter etc. Anyone have any idea what the mic quality is like?

Back