What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking for a (big)house with a garage. ( 5 million to spend )

Shalloa

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Hello everyone..

So im looking for a nice house with a garage.

The house needs to be able to have atleast 3 storeboxes. Pref all large but if only 1 is large and the rest is medium to small so be it.

im hoping the house is around kavala or agios but this is not a Most..  the space and garage etc is a MUST :)  

Leave a picture with location and your price and il contact you if i want to see it :D

Edit: 5 million to spend

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a house directly overlooking weed processing but will purchase a garage if we can agree on something, it is gr8 for robbing and spotting and is in between kavala and agios, i will get some photos soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Il wait for your photos.

is there a garage next to the building or close to it?

4 i think but i can not find a garage in the village, i will keep looking but i have found an atm

I have another house in kavala which has a garage il get some shots for u

I understand that its not possible to retrive or store a truck in the garaga.

With this in mind i dont need to Garaga anymore. 

If we can meet up and you can show my the house ( its real location ) we can have a more real talk about ££ :D  

He m8

Under what name can i find you on teamspeak?

and are you online today?

I have a house which can hold 5 storage containers and has two stories. It also is located near a beach and has a crumbled wall around it to provide you with some protection if you become under assault. The house is also raised so coastal flooding won’t be an issue. In addition to this a garage can be found behind the house so you can get your cars out there.  I can provide you with the following for 5 million:

• -[SIZE=7pt]          [/SIZE]2 story raised house near the sea.
  • -[SIZE=7pt]          [/SIZE]1 garage located a few metres behind the house
  • -[SIZE=7pt]          [/SIZE]3 storage crates for no extra cost
  • -[SIZE=7pt]          [/SIZE]A couple of goodies as a gift
  • -[SIZE=7pt]          [/SIZE]Keys to my jet for 4 hours
  • -[SIZE=7pt]          [/SIZE]Los Pollos Hermanos house removal service (where we will move your items from your old house to your new)
  •  

Back