What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking for a Kavala House! (Will pay more for crates already in it!!)

Jason Burton

So I am willing to pay approx 2m for the house itself, then for each crate inside with gear INSIDE (Must contain at least 1 weapon and 1 outfit, the weapon will be illegal main hand) I will pay an extra 1m EACH!

Hit me up with a picture and a location of the house on the map!

If I were to sell you the house first I'd have to sell the house in-game (putting it back on the market), that means all the crates and their contents are gone...

...unless I'm missing something.

If I were to sell you the house first I'd have to sell the house in-game (putting it back on the market), that means all the crates and their contents are gone...

...unless I'm missing something.
Yep... Also you are a cso... Am I missing something?

Lul, their is no way of transferring ownership of crates and gear, you have to purchase that yourself, you being a police officer makes me wonder why you want illegal weapons do you have something you need to tell me?

Lul, their is no way of transferring ownership of crates and gear, you have to purchase that yourself, you being a police officer makes me wonder why you want illegal weapons do you have something you need to tell me?
I literally just logged in to this account to post, I was police AGES before the reset of it all. I just haven't changed it on here, changing that now though, thanks for noticing :)

Back