What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking to buy black market house!

Farmer Giles

Anyone got a house near the black market, willing to sell it?

Give me you asking price!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm.... well.. I own the actual black market house.

My sources tell me that the Black Market guy might be moving soon, I'm not sure if its just a few feet, or a few miles, either way, you might want to hold off buying a property until my butler has moved home.

Ummm.... well.. I own the actual black market house.

My sources tell me that the Black Market guy might be moving soon, I'm not sure if its just a few feet, or a few miles, either way, you might want to hold off buying a property until my butler has moved home.
So your the reason we have to blow up the house so frequently. That's not very nice buying it. It has been on the to do list of map moving for a while when UNMC get's it's update.

So your the reason we have to blow up the house so frequently. That's not very nice buying it. It has been on the to do list of map moving for a while when UNMC get's it's update.
if he sells it, then some random guy will buy it, maybe someone who stays there and robs everyone? as long as the house is buy able I prefer someone who isn't shit with roleplay or who robs everyone 24/7 keeps the house

if he sells it, then some random guy will buy it, maybe someone who stays there and robs everyone? as long as the house is buy able I prefer someone who isn't shit with roleplay or who robs everyone 24/7 keeps the house
@Sovereign

If I ever spawn there, or stop by I always make sure to open the doors if they're closed.

As Bot Simen said, it could be far worse if someone was using that house to exploit the fact that they could rob people from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

@Sovereign

If I ever spawn there, or stop by I always make sure to open the doors if they're closed.

As Bot Simen said, it could be far worse if someone was using that house to exploit the fact that they could rob people from there.
Simply wait until the update and the problem will be solved and you will still have your house.

Simply wait until the update and the problem will be solved and you will still have your house.
Aye mate, I know, I asked the big boss a while back if he wanted me to sell it and he just said to sit tight and he'd sort everything out. :)

Back