What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"Low / No pulse" Roleplay = Respawning to decline Roleplay.

aqnr

Banned
Respawning your character knowing that nothing will happen is honestly un-fun for the other individuals that are trying to treat them - if an NHS member was 50% of the way through an RP situation and the other person just says, "Low/No pulse"then respawns I'd just feel really bad for any medics that have to cope with these kind of people.

At an extent you are essentially just refusing to role-play. Moreover, as someone who playing both CRIM and COP I'd never think to do this because you are just refusing to receive punishment of the roleplay you chose to provide. On the other hand, you could argue that doing so may be viable simply because you haven't received treatment for a while whilst on scene for quite a bit, I'd agree with this but still I wouldn't personally do this because I roll with the punches and the fact that I know that there are barely 1-2 NHS members online and especially at a scene.

Would like to say this, your choices have consequences even in roleplay, for example: Cops used as hostages. You specifically chose this KNOWINGLY that you could easily get breached or shot at and you still do it? 

It’s all about realism IMO, so if you’ve been shot in the head and not been urgently attended to then you can bleed out but this swings both ways whether it suits you or not.

If bleeding out then using /me to further the roleplay of injuries and interact with whoever might be trying to help is a good thing to do instead of just dying. 

I’ve had good / funny rp with medics treating me before bleeding out that has lasted a good while. Just need to make it more interesting than low/ no pulse as you say, add some details make it gruesome, funny or serious. 

It’s all about realism IMO, so if you’ve been shot in the head and not been urgently attended to then you can bleed out but this swings both ways whether it suits you or not.

If bleeding out then using /me to further the roleplay of injuries and interact with whoever might be trying to help is a good thing to do instead of just dying. 

I’ve had good / funny rp with medics treating me before bleeding out that has lasted a good while. Just need to make it more interesting than low/ no pulse as you say, add some details make it gruesome, funny or serious. 
I completely agree, but the fact that I see the same people do it so commonly, it gets kind of annoying to see, which makes my point pretty stable.

Back