What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make a Guilded Server

Erik

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
I have been testing out Guilded lately and the features they have are perfect, it's basicly Discord just better. After doing some research and also being in other gaming communities it seems like https://www.guilded.gg/ will become very popular for gaming related communities, also it's a lot better for content creators. They have calendar, forums, docs and a lot more. I think maybe in the future it would be good to have a Guilded server, a lot of other communities are starting to switch to Guilded. Here is a video i found they posted that shows some of the features. It looks very similar to discord so it shouldt be any issues for anyone to intigrate. Its basicly discord. It's also a lot easier to organize and make the server look clean. I have not used it a lot but i see the potential and i think it would be good to get on that train early. Also recorded a video showing off quickly how it is. (sorry for the wide screen)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like they copy-pasted the code for Discord, but made it much more shit.

As for the "cool" features? Why would you need two different forums, one on this website and one on Guilded? Would become confusing. As for calendar, I'm pretty sure there were a calendar here on the website a little while back, if not I'm sure thats something the web-devs could create. Docs? Google Docs?

Idk, I just feel like this Guilded thing is a short-lifespan project where the devs are just leeching off the work of Discord, with much less security for the end-user.

Back