What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Malden] Mass Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy6940

Brief Summary: 

Unban pretty much everyone apart from yk the hackers

Detailed Suggestion: 

I think a mass unban should be implimented to give the server more life and with a fresh malden life i think ppl should be given another chance as ppl are more interested now than boring altis and see a purpose in the server to enjoy it.

The Pros: 

More popular server, bring more rp, bring more fun

The Cons: 

might bring some rdmers back but they can be banned again

Does this suggestion change balance on the server?: 

It just makes the server more fun like today for example peak players from 8am-8pm was 25 and that is not alot

Thank you for your suggestion

The dev team will review your suggestion after the community has had time to give their input.

If people want to be unbanned to play the new server they need to show some effort and write an unban appeal!

Definitely think everyone should be offered a chance to appeal if they aren't already

But if we open it up to people who can't be bothered to appeal, we'll just be flooded with low-quality players which is the last thing Malden needs

There was already a mass unban a year ago. A new fair ban system, in my opinion there's enough chances and appeals to deal with it.

I think its harmful to just bring back players who disregarded the community when they were bored of it and then just want to come back cause there is something new and shiny, doing this just encourages them to do it again later when they decide they are bored, if they want to come back then they can appeal.

Rather have less players and a good experience than more players and stop the vehicle or you will be disabled followed by an instant rip every 5 minutes

less players it just gonna make it an altis v2 rather a few rulebreakers than a 0pop server bc when the player count gets lower and lower ppl arnt motivated to come on bc of less interactions and general boredom

I think we already have enough RDM-ers on the server. Aside from that, nothing is stopping the serious players from appealing.

havent been banned for 6months just an older acc, but what im saying is there are 10ppl on malden thats my point, its not enjoyable at anywhere before 9pm where there is about 35 and 12of them are cops and on altis its not unknown that admins were harsh on bans for the past 2yrs making ppl unmotivated to appeal.

havent been banned for 6months just an older acc, but what im saying is there are 10ppl on malden thats my point, its not enjoyable at anywhere before 9pm where there is about 35 and 12of them are cops and on altis its not unknown that admins were harsh on bans for the past 2yrs making ppl unmotivated to appeal.
Honestly I understand your opinion but there was already a mass unban for the 'past 2 yrs' if it was serious enough they wouldn't have been unbanned. There's already an increase in the RDM, VDM etc... etc... since the release. Having more police on isn't a negative thing as people are able to rob banks, HM's , fuel stations and honestly it's being changed and balanced right now with most ranks not even being allowed carrier rigs anymore due to the armour level, as well as massive adaptations in the armoury. a mass unban would mean a decrease in people who can actually have a good time on the server, while it would increase player count it would be at a severe cost to everyone else.

I think the mass unban that happened before was really good and brought a lot of people back, bringing more activity and I don't recall there being any big issues after it with people mass rdming or whatever people think will happen.

The banning system has changed from then, last time all the "normal" bans were lifted and most of the perma bans stayed. But the permunbans were a lot more lenient during this time. Which is what I think could be brought back for some time just like last time.

Honestly I understand your opinion but there was already a mass unban for the 'past 2 yrs' if it was serious enough they wouldn't have been unbanned. There's already an increase in the RDM, VDM etc... etc... since the release. Having more police on isn't a negative thing as people are able to rob banks, HM's , fuel stations and honestly it's being changed and balanced right now with most ranks not even being allowed carrier rigs anymore due to the armour level, as well as massive adaptations in the armoury. a mass unban would mean a decrease in people who can actually have a good time on the server, while it would increase player count it would be at a severe cost to everyone else.
i agree that more cops are good but the amount of cops varies very easily making HM very tedious like at night an AR is always sure oyu can do that only need 10 but hm needing 15 is a bit more of a pain as say me and my group are setting up to do a HM and the cop count normally hovers about 15 and one car crash and a couple rage quit. but that is a different issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back