What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Masks bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Banned
Issue:
The masks that are skin tight, such as ID:52 and ID: 185, never properly fit and always have my cheeks/beard poking through the sides and holes on the neck. I've gone through the fixes which I can do in game, such as taking it on and off again and changing arms/undershirts but it doesn't change anything.

mask_cheek.png

mask_cheek2.png

mask_neck.png

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Kay_are you still experiencing this issue? I tried both masks and couldn't reproduce it.

Have you tried taking the mask on and off in your interaction menu ? Usually fixes any clipping for me.

Hello @Kay_are you still experiencing this issue? I tried both masks and couldn't reproduce it.
Yeah, after more testing with other people i think it's due to my characters facial structure as every mask fits such as gang masks and looser ones but those ones in specific clip through.

Have you tried taking the mask on and off in your interaction menu ? Usually fixes any clipping for me.
Was one of the first things i tried but it didn't fix anything. I did open a ticket and try their solutions but was referred to make a bug report as nothing i could do in game would fix it

Unsure, that character is deleted but it was due to the facial structure from what others have said. So I'd say it was more of an error I made when creating my character rather than it being a "mask bug". 

Unsure, that character is deleted but it was due to the facial structure from what others have said. So I'd say it was more of an error I made when creating my character rather than it being a "mask bug". 
Masks that cover the face are supposed to change your facial structure to a "safe" one that fits all masks as far as I'm aware, I'll close the report for now, but feel free to open a new one in future if it still proves to be an issue.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back