What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Matt (Action: Ban issued on another thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

henryb

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): matt

Description of what happened:

I just spawned at the vip zone, Instantly I heard 6.5 rounds going off so I went to investigate.

As I walked out to see what was going on a big explosion struck me down and I died, at first I was thinking oh well it must have been an accident because they were not aiming directly at me, as they run over I thought they would say sorry or oops didn't mean that but no, they robbed me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

I said WHY?, no reply.

Value of item/money lost:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
So u spawn in, hear gun fire, instead of going away u walk straight to it even tho u don't know the reason for the shooting or what the target(s)/enemy is. Get killed as what it looks to me as collateral dmg and blame them?

Tip if u are afraid of dyeing don't run straight towards gunfire.

It's a VIP area where any form of killing is not allowed why would I run off?

Why are you even posting when you clearly have no idea of the rules in VIP area and you are also not a donator.

I agree with the above, don't run into gunfire. But as a point of note, which matt is this [do you know]? I've seen several Matt's and we have one in our group so just trying to figure who this is.

Why does it matter if he's not a donator?
When you spawn at the VIP area it shows you the main rules about not robbing or shooting in the area, if you are not a donator you can't spawn in the VIP club area.

I agree with the above, don't run into gunfire. But as a point of note, which matt is this [do you know]? I've seen several Matt's and we have one in our group so just trying to figure who this is.
If the rules in this zone are no killing at all or ban why would I hesitate to walk over? If I get shot and killed im happy to get someone who does not follow rules off the server even if it means sacrificing some gear.

Also I have only seen one matt on the server and funnily enough he always seems to be running around with you, you are all a bunch of rdm'ers in my opinion.

I've actually just checked on this occassion. He was Matt (2) on the server at the time. They can check GUID's so that falsifies what you said pretty quickly and for your info, I am very rarely rolling around with the Matt from our group.

Henry, This is not Rdm i was there but when i see the shootings, i ran far enough to see the explosion. I know who were those people, its not matt, i wont say the guys names, but when i see u i give u money. they dd not mean to kill you they were shooting the car and the server was semi empty soo.

Sorry about this and if you need anything you can tell me :)

Henry, This is not Rdm i was there but when i see the shootings, i ran far enough to see the explosion. I know who were those people, its not matt, i wont say the guys names, but when i see u i give u money. they dd not mean to kill you they were shooting the car and the server was semi empty soo.

Sorry about this and if you need anything you can tell me :)
I really wasn't angry I was expecting them to say oops sorry but then they robbed me for all my gear thats what annoyed me.

I really wasn't angry I was expecting them to say oops sorry but then they robbed me for all my gear thats what annoyed me.
tbh dude. Also you would have lost it anyway cuz i cant heal sm1 up and no medics were there 2nd of all i can be responsable of what happened :) .

If you want to keep the report you can

if you want money u can

its your choice mate, as i said no1 meant to harm you.

in our gang if we killed a wrong target we take his stuff and put it in our car once he text us we compensate him back his items + a deep apology.

Again, am sorry for what happened but we did not expect som1 would actually come there :/

oh mate when you die you cant speak (we cant hear you eeven if you typed i guess)

I'm gonna leave the topic active as I would like to see what the higher level members say, I'm sure nobody will get banned as I wasn't directly shot and killed but would like to know who was in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back