What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Max & Dave - (Action: Bans Issued 04/09/2014)

Vacatio

This god dam kid Max, Dave   has been running around for days now killing people at random! I have herd there have been other reports of him on the forums but to no result. The two people i name abouve are killing the game late at night they give no shits about rp just killing.  All the time he kills people like this..... its so not by the book.

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):Max

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Killed us 3 times each. When i made contact he said he does not care and "posting on the forums is a waste of time so fuck off"

Value of item/money lost: 50k but i dont care about that.

Killed me 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
SLOMO SHOWS NO SOUND OR PEOPLE. HE CLAIMED HE WAS USING A ZAFIR WITH NO SILENCER 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXRrxgFwHoE&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
sorted this kid needs to go he ruined the whole night for all who were on 

Dave was banned today from another report 

Max i have issued a ban for, based on the video where you clearly hear nothing the lack of roleplay and the lack of regard towards you and the community in his response clearly shows he has no intention of being here to roleplay and add good value to the server/gameplay.

I havent found any proof of hacking in the logs but all of the above combined brings me to this decision.

I have today issued Max a ban.

1db757b6b89056406a86faba2e0bd53e -1 Max - Forum Report 04/09/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Back