What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MIchael Mason, Ernie, Regie, Vegan Vlad and TinyBigJacko

Summer

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
 ​

​

​

Sometimes we tend to limit our RP, because we fear the opponent won't respond to it, which is a shame! 
But sometimes, your opponent takes it like a champ, and RP's it to it's full extend! 
Recently I had that experience, with the following people:

@MichaelMason, @ErnieW, @ReggieW and @VeganVlad

​

Torture RP is rather common, but for these guys to RP it so thoroughly and skillful was an absolute show of force, as to their commitment to their RP.
Small details, like actually holding up the phone to record for their "client", making sure their target didn't bleed out, and of course NOT dumping him, making sure he remembers every little detail of what happened to him! 
But maybe even more so, how truly clever it was, to paint one of their own trucks, to lure in their target, who's truck had been stolen!
Brilliant!

And of course @VeganVlad, you annoying c*nt 😉

I am continuously impressed with your RP.
You RP'ed every injury, both during and after, and it was brilliant.
Thank you for not limiting the RP, but embrasing it, and running with it; I loved it! 
(Also, Vlad's tongue does look better in a jar in my office)

And a huge thank you to @TinyBigJackofor adding that extra bit of realism AND *Spice* to the scene!
I think you made a believer out of Vlad 😉 

Watch some of the scene here

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember some splattery lengthy RP with Hustlers when they had Kate. It didn't end well, was pretty gruesome but I was laughing my ass off.

Back