What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Microphone suggestions.

Ben_Banned

Insert dank meme here.
Hello friends

I've recently purchased a pair of Sennheiser HD 598 (Link) and I'm now looking for a mic to go with them, it will be the first time I've not used a headset and used an individual set of headphones and mic now I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for me in the price range of £40-£50.

I don't have much desk space for a big mic and from what I've experienced with people using desk mics is that they pick up pretty much everything around you I don't really want that.

I was told about the "ModMic" which is what I am leaning towards right now but if anyone else has any good suggestions I would love to hear them.

Wel i got the Razer Seiren if you got a Mount for it its amazing rly, but that is not in you price range i thind Modmic is good from what i heard. I would go for that. Maby the Bleu Snowball but i dont know how good or bad that is . Nice Headphones tho 

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue snowball is pretty decent as long as you get a pop filter. My mate uses it and seems clear as can be :)  

Back