What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mohawk Helicopter Colors?

Heyo!
I'm about to buy a Mohawk finally but I'm not sure what the two color options look like. 
Since I'd rather not spend 1.8 Million to gamble on color choice, so if anyone has links to what they look like, I would pay you $50k in game. 

This offer only stands for the next 30 min, because I'm not patient enough to wait longer than that xD

-A Widdle Wabbit

ask the C.E guys in game im almost 100% sure they would be willing to show you in person, if not i'll find it for you for free :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. I went with the one that isnt Ion colored- Which was kinda a let down because its half green half white. An awesome heli and holds 395 weight, but not digging the color :/
I hope to save up enough to buy the other color and maybe it'll be cooler. 
(then I can rent out the green/white one lol)

I now own both :D
But seriously, we need more colors. 
They even spawn in with awesome military camo but then immediately switches to these lame civi style patterns. 
For Donations AND that much in game money, we should definitely have more choices. 

Hopefully that will come in time. 

Once a number of things have been fixed and improved on the server in general i will spend time on the donators shop rewarding our supporters with some awesome stuff!!!

Back