What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Montana Family - You need it, we get it.

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
SmCp5bK.png

​

The Montana Family is here to provide you with what you need.

We can provide you with:​

- Small arms (pistols, 5.56)​

- Heavy firearms, on request​

- Various kinds of ammo​

​

We also specialize in services of a more secretive nature. We do not talk about this in public, but if you are a potential customer, you know what we are talking about here.​

​

How does it work?

Contact me via PM to set up a business meeting to discuss what you need.

For weapons and ammo my price will be named beforehand. I only accept payment in cash.​

For other services, I only accept payment after the job. I work on the assumption that my clients are wealthy enough to pay what it costs. Therefore, a price for the job will be determined on the difficulty of the job and will only be named after the job is done.​

​

Please, for your safety and my own:

Do NOT approach me with business offers on this page. The Altis Police Forces are also reading this and that is bad for business.

PM only!

​

Last edited by a moderator:
how much for 10 mc20s with rco's and 10 mags each ?
At the moment, I can not deliver these volumes of product. My business is starting and I am still working on getting regular shipments of material. At the moment, I aim my services toward the small man on the street. Eventually however, I hope to be able to provide my customers with whatever quantity they require.

(I'm not doing this to make money, I'm hoping to get some good criminal RP out of this, do shady deals on shady places etc.)

okay as you cannot at this moment help me arm my miniature army i would like to place an order of 5 rooks with 15 mags of 30 rounds?

I would a few small arms //where do you get the arms, I wouldn't want you chopping your own arms of for a bit of cash 

Back