What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

More Public Transport Around The City.

Jxydxn7

Brief Summary:

Jobs Like Train and Bus.

Detailed Suggestion:

Players sometimes struggle sometimes with getting around the city, Yes there are Boris Bikes and Taxi's, but sometimes Taxi Drivers can take a while to get to you, I think a good suggestion would be to add 2 New Jobs (Train Driver and Bus Driver) these jobs would both require licenses for which would make sense to purchase from City Hall for 10K each. 

Like in Real Life you have Arriva Buses, have Scheduled Bus and Train times (Times can be accessed from pressing 'E' next to a bus stand) , this could then zoom into a timetable with the bus you need and the location you need to go. This helps players get across the city for a fair price and with several bus stops so they can get off at the right place. 

When entering the bus you will be greeted by the Bus driver, he will ask if you want to pay for a Single Ticket, a Return Ticket, or Even further you can pay for things like Weekly Tickets or Lifetime Arriva bus pass, again this just helps with getting around the city that little bit quicker.

The Pros:

2 New Jobs For the City 

3 Methods of Public Transport will be then available to the public.

Cheap and affordable for individuals

Adds Realism to the server is the most common method of public transport is a Bus and Train

The Cons:

Off the top of my head I cant think of any cons.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? No

I understand that the basis for suggestion stems from the availability / wait times of taxi's and the inconvenience of Boris bikes, but I still think I'd like to see busses be run by actual players (as opposed to an automated "system" which is how I interpret your post). 

Just my two-cents anyhow 🙂 

I understand that the basis for suggestion stems from the availability / wait times of taxi's and the inconvenience of Boris bikes, but I still think I'd like to see busses be run by actual players (as opposed to an automated "system" which is how I interpret your post). 

Just my two-cents anyhow 🙂 
Yeah ran by Actual Players is what I meant, adding 2 new jobs within the city and transport for everyone just seems like a decent idea.

Back