What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Moving House

Louis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Brief Summary:

A system for moving house

Detailed Suggestion:

Currently if you want to move house it is very difficult as if you have a lot of stuff in your current house say 3000 single items you would need 6 trucks to hold all that stuff so that you can remove everything and then sell your old house and buy the new one as you can't own two houses at once. My proposal is some sort of system which would make this easier. 

This could be:
1) System allows you to buy cardboard boxes that allows you to transport all of your items into 1 truck but, when the cardboard box is put in house storage it removes all the items from the box. This would allow for easy transport of items from house to house.
2) Have a system that allows you to buy 2 houses so that items can be moved from house to house. However, the system would make sure that you can't own both houses for a long period of time so that people can't have two houses as houses are rare at the moment.
3) Moving company. You can pay an amount of money to a moving company (Could be a player-owned business) which they can move items into a house on which you pay a deposit. Once everything is moved you can sell the old house and buy the new one. The deposit allows the house to be in your ownership until everything is moved.

If anyone has any other ideas please list them below and also build off my points above.

I feel some sort of system would be good as it is hard to move house if you have a lot on stuff in your current house.

The Pros:

Easier house moving.
Possible player owned business available

The Cons:

Can't think of any

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Last edited by a moderator:
System allows you to buy cardboard boxes that allows you to transport all of your items into 1 truck but, when the cardboard box is put in house storage it removes all the items from the box. This would allow for easy transport of items from house to house.
2) Have a system that allows you to buy 2 houses so that items can be moved from house to house. However, the system would make sure that you can't own both houses for a long period of time so that people can't have two houses as houses are rare at the moment.
3) Moving company. You can pay an amount of money to a moving company (Could be a player-owned business) which they can move items into a house on which you pay a deposit. Once everything is moved you can sell the old house and buy the new one. The deposit allows the house to be in your ownership until everything is moved.
I like the idea a lot, maybe also add a ability to rob them items you have, meaning either time it correctly or get strapped to move them, + maybe good RP for Gruppe 6 to hire as private security 

I like the idea a lot, maybe also add a ability to rob them items you have, meaning either time it correctly or get strapped to move them, + maybe good RP for Gruppe 6 to hire as private security 
No

1) System allows you to buy cardboard boxes that allows you to transport all of your items into 1 truck but, when the cardboard box is put in house storage it removes all the items from the box. This would allow for easy transport of items from house to house.
Best idea IMO. I would not trust anyone but myself transporting my storage of drugs. If Gruppe 6 can't keep the fuckers in prison no way will they protect my cargo (other than that who the hell hires protection when moving house?). Had a few opportunities to move house but I never could because it's literally impossible to bring everything over (especially when storage is full of ore and drugs). Most viable idea and +1 from me. 

Best idea IMO. I would not trust anyone but myself transporting my storage of drugs. If Gruppe 6 can't keep the fuckers in prison no way will they protect my cargo (other than that who the hell hires protection when moving house?). Had a few opportunities to move house but I never could because it's literally impossible to bring everything over (especially when storage is full of ore and drugs). Most viable idea and +1 from me. 
Please dont disrespect Gruppe six when the majority of prisoners exploit out of prison

Yes

I mean, if ya were to move something worth more than 20-50,000pounds irl, then ya would consider security, no?

I would atleast, maybe not gruppe6 if it was a shittons of drugs and guns, but atleast a gang or perhaps a motorcycle club.

Back