What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My LAN build

At0micMelon

Here is my pc that i build in the beginning of january.
I've chosen this formfactor to bring it to my friends if I can and I just liked the pc :)
Everything that I need fits inside so i'm happy with it.

Specs :

CPU : intel i5 6600
GPU : EVGA gtx 1060 FTW
RAM : Crucial ballistix sport LT 2x 8gb
PSU : Corsair CX550m
SSD : Samsung 850pro 250gb
HDD : Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2TB
Cooler : Noctua NH-l9i
Case : Corsair 380T

I know that i could've taken another cooler but I don't need more than this with an non-K cpu.
And I did the best job that I could on cable management but it's hard in this case because you don't have much space.

I run Arma 3 in Kavala between 35-50fps on an ultra-wide monitor so i'm happy :)

I hope you guys like it

IMG_20170201_152206.jpg

IMG_20170201_165123.jpg

1485985100_tmp_IMG_20170201_223247.jpg

IMG_20170201_180808.jpg

Very cool! Nice and neat little case!

Regarding your cooler choice - Noctua are one of my Big 3 for amazingly efficient air coolers, so it's an excellent choice.

Hope you enjoy your new pc!

why did you pick the  6600 instead of the 6600k?
Cheaper and better if you dont wanna OC it mate. (i always get the K series just in case i wanna OC in the future.)

Im getting a corsair 250d and making myself a LAN build and hoping to move to a place with a better arma community.  TO A PLACE WITH BETTER COMMUNITY (for instence instead of israel tel aviv i wanna go to switzerland zurich... )

Damn that came out wrong. im a fool

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to quite a few lans around England (and at friends houses), I have always just taken my big pc :D

why did you pick the  6600 instead of the 6600k?
I don't need a CPU to overclock because I just have an B150 motherboard and i've used the stock cooler for a bit. ( Was saving some money for a bigger cooler a few weeks later )

Really nice build and I'm in love with the case 

Really nice build and I'm in love with the case 
Yeah i love the case i only wanted that one, but i really payed the price for it. they don't make them anymore and the only website i found it on was somewhere in spain. I payed €205 for the case and shipping xd

I got the exact same case, really good however if its on the ground it gets full of dust in a month or so. Looks nice.

Back