What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Sager NP9377-S

SPC Rick Mason

Hello!

I know many of you have a bias against gaming laptops, but I can assure you, this is a very rare and a good one! It's a Sager NP9377-S (Clevo P377SM-A). I did not build it myself but picked the parts myself  through a very good reseller here in US called XoticPc. Here are my specs:

Display: 17.3" 1080p LED Display

CPU: Intel i7-4930MX Extreme Edition, 8MB Cache @3.90GHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980M x2 (SLI) with 8GB Memory

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR3

mSATA SSD: 512GB Crucial M550 x2 (in RAID-0)

Primary HDD: 1TB 7200 RPM Hitachi

Optical Drive: Sager 6x Blu-Ray Reader + 8X DVDRW Multi Combo Drive

Wireless: Intel Dual Band AC 7260 2.4/5.0 GHz

Gaming Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M90

Laptop Cooler: Cooler Master CM Storm SF-19 Dual Fan Cooler

I know that gaming laptops are always seen as inferior to desktops, which is true in 9 out of 10 cases. But since I am a very frequent traveler, there was no way I could've managed to game with a desktop, so I decided to go with this beast. Had a very pleasant experience so far! No heat issues, amazing frame rates at ultra settings. If anyone is in the market for a gaming laptop, let me know and I can help! I worked with xoticpc in the US and I can say that they are the best. I know that there are a couple high end laptop resellers in europe such as eurocom and schenker. 

You may see the pictures here, it is not elegant, but has a rugged old school design, and it is very very big.

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np9377s-clevo-p377sma-p-6981.html

Hope you enjoy!

Very nice laptop. I have found that people have a thing against laptops unfortunately. At present I use a Razer Blade 14" which is very useful for when I am away from home. When I purchased my laptop I was considering a more powerful yet larger laptop but I decided to stick with something more portable.

Very nice laptop. I have found that people have a thing against laptops unfortunately. At present I use a Razer Blade 14" which is very useful for when I am away from home. When I purchased my laptop I was considering a more powerful yet larger laptop but I decided to stick with something more portable.
Thanks Connall! I know people love hating on gaming laptops but it has come a long way in the past years and I can say that I don't see a huge difference between a high end desktop pc right now. Of course, it is much more expensive compared to a desktop but mobility is always expensive. Razor Blade is also a very good laptop. The Sager I have is really bulky but I chose it as a desktop replacement so I really don't mind :)  

Back