What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Scrapyard PC

Sengelhardtj

OK my old pc broke down so in a long time i havent been able to play.. but recently i got a small workstation cabinet with Motherboard, powersupply, 2GB RAM and a CD drive from a friend who was cleaning out their basement and another friend of mine agreed to give me his old Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti GPU for a pint at the pub so yay! 

i had a few parts laying around, stuff i saved from the old PC, before i trashed it, like the old AMD GPU, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, a few decent harddisks and a bunch of old Laptop HDDs (not from old PC but from friends and familys old dead laptops). 

i dissassembled the PC and cleaned all the dusty components.

i found out that it had a Pentium® Dual-Core E6300 2.80GHz CPU on the old "M-Atx(this is the name of the new version)" motherboard (cant remember Model number/name and my GPU is in the way of reading it on the Board).

THE SETUP/SPEC:

CPU:

2.80GHz Pentium Dual-Core (subject for change at the start of the new month)

Board:

ASUS p5p4(something something cant remember) Motherboard (as processers for this board isnt sold anymore i have to upgrade this when i upgrade CPU so YAY NEW STUFF <3)

RAM:

2 x 4 GB DDR3

GPU:

Nvidia Geforce GTX 560Ti

HDDs:

160 GB salvaged Laptop hdd (as i had installed windows and arma and a bunch of stuff before remembering that i had other HDDs, and i am too lazy to reinstall it all, i might fix that some day when the servers is down or i just know i dont have time to play)

and a 250 GB HDD for storage and games ( im hoping to invest in a SDD for system and important games(like Arma) in the future)

View attachment 213

My gaming station:

Dantax 24"(i think its 24 it might be 22) LCD TV as screen
Razor Abyssus Mouse 

Microsoft keyboard

Chili peanuts <3

pencil and paper for RP details i need to remember 

and laptop for series or the AltislifeUK website

View attachment 214

Thank you for reading and we'll meet ingame! :)

I see you're watching Sons of Anarchy, excellent taste in Television!

Love scrapyard builds, i generally have a bunch of stuff lying about send me a pm if there is anything you desperately need

Love scrapyard builds, i generally have a bunch of stuff lying about send me a pm if there is anything you desperately need
new EVERYTHING lol 

Im buying new CPU and Mainboard next month so after that the only thing i would think i need is a new Sata cable (or two) :)  

But thanks for the offer! :)

UPDATE!!! 
CPU - Intel Core i5-4590
Board - MSI B85M-E45
SSD - Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB 2.5" OEM

ALL ORDERED TODAY AND I SHOULD RECEIVE IT TOMORROW! :D

Back