What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Setup / PC Specifications

mr_cryzler34

Hello everyone! 

I thought of sharing my Setup with you all also a Benchmark result (Yes my PC I built was done in like mid August of 2016)  

Here's my whole Setup:

aae2f8a608aeb1412949d0a208f92bc9.jpg
  My PC Isn't really visible as i keep it from the floor so a lot less dust.

5172504152d885cb07609d9b9340ef72.png
  Here's my PC which is above my furthest right monitor.

2ab8611a18b2120214ac22e64d8eac73.png
 Yes i'm running Nvidia surround and they're all 144hz 1ms 24inch 

Here's the results for Regular 3Dmark Fire Strike: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/11276558 

I'm also planning on four things to upgrade to my rig: 

1st: another MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G for SLI 

2nd: a MSI 2WAY SLI HB BRIDGE M for maximum SLI bandwidth

3rd: a Corsair Hydro H100i v2 cooler for my CPU                                                                                                                                                                                                  

4th: a EVGA 750W SuperNOVA 80+ Gold PSU

Here's the full Specification list of my PC as of now:

Operating System: 
Windows 10 Home 64-bit 

CPU:
Intel Core i5 4690k @ 4.40GHz (Stable OC)
Haswell 22nm Technology 
Cores: 4 
Threads: 4 
Cooler: Master Cooler Hyper 212 Evo
2x Cooler Master Jetflo Red LED fans 120mm Red 2000rpm
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5

GPU:
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G 2012MHz (OC)
8192 MB, GDDR5, 8108 MHz

RAM:
Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, CL11, 1.5V  

Total memory slots:    4 
Used memory slots:    2 
Free memory slots:    2

PSU: 
Corsair 550W, - VS550, ATX 

Motherboard: 
MSI H97 GAMING 3 DDR3 ATX Motherboard (LGA1150)

Storage: 
Samsung 250GB 750 EVO SSD SATA III, 540/520 MB/s (Main Drive)    
1000GB Western Digital (SATA) (Secondary Drive)

PC Case: 
Sharkoon DG7000-G (Tempered Glass Edition) - Red Edition, ATX, Midtower 
Includes 3x 140mm Red LED 2000RPM fans preinstalled, 2 front, 1 rear,

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Setup, I could never do more that 2 monitors for a setup as I find it very distracting when playing

Nice Setup, I could never do more that 2 monitors for a setup as I find it very distracting when playing
Yep I did have the same feeling before i made the decision,

also I will be mounting up my extra 4th monitor soon to keep stuff like Steam, Discord, Teamspeak open in :3

Nice setup m9

Looking good. Red all the way, yeah!! 
Yep I've always been into red setups and other stuff in general :)

UPDATE: 

I've my new Corsair H100i V2 Hydro Cooler and 2x Corsair 120mm ML120 Pro LED Premium Magnetic Levitation fans installed! 

as i did some research and found out that the fans that comes with it isn't that good when it comes to cooling and silence...

Here's a pic of it the hour after i got it booted up and installed the corsair link software for it...

2a53f7412395a7f4fd6d0da49db55c62.png

Also Here's the temps which were taken by the same time as the pic above! 

33674d16777da7b3e2c095b2716baaed.png

Was looking at original post and was going to say that you must be crazy if you call 4.4Ghz OC stable with an air cooler (even with the cooler master 212 evo).

I saw you got an H100i, Nice! now you can call the OC stable.

Beautiful setup. (-:

Was looking at original post and was going to say that you must be crazy if you call 4.4Ghz OC stable with an air cooler (even with the cooler master 212 evo).

I saw you got an H100i, Nice! now you can call the OC stable.

Beautiful setup. (-:
Thanks!

It might sound weird but the Master Cooler 212 EVO did enough to keep temps alright,

(Prime/Aida64 hit 70 degrees on all cores at Max not any higher than that) p.s the noise was like a jet taking off!

While the Corsair H100i V2 + the separate fans that i bought with it maxes out at 61 degrees and the same noise as my EVO had on idle which is insane! 

The reason i bought the new cooler was for a bit of future proofing in case I'll upgrade something else to the system,

also to keep my CPU "healthier" as the number 1 killer when it comes to CPU overclocking is the high temps... 

Highest temps i get while gaming is 55 degrees and I've made a custom fan profile so it's a combination of quiet fan profile and performance... 

When idle the fans are super low and so are temps, 

temps around 30 degrees and fans at like 600RPM / 2400RPM

p.s Pump is set to Quiet which is 1920RPM / 2910RPM 

I'd Love it!

Thanks!

It might sound weird but the Master Cooler 212 EVO did enough to keep temps alright,

(Prime/Aida64 hit 70 degrees on all cores at Max not any higher than that) p.s the noise was like a jet taking off!

While the Corsair H100i V2 + the separate fans that i bought with it maxes out at 61 degrees and the same noise as my EVO had on idle which is insane! 

The reason i bought the new cooler was for a bit of future proofing in case I'll upgrade something else to the system,

also to keep my CPU "healthier" as the number 1 killer when it comes to CPU overclocking is the high temps...
Its very hard to keep a CPU healthy with that OC... my friend's pc had same temps and the thermal compound just melted on the CPU...

Make sure to replace the thermal compound every now and then. :D 

Its very hard to keep a CPU healthy with that OC... my friend's pc had same temps and the thermal compound just melted on the CPU...

Make sure to replace the thermal compound every now and then. :D 
Yes I understand what you mean,

Arctic silver 5 haven't failed a single time for me though so I'm going strong with that, 

Thanks for the advice though, will be careful! 

Back