What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My story

bulStalker

My name is Kolev, but the people know me as bulStalker, well the ones that I left. I was a part of a Bulgarian special forces unit. We were trained in the worst conditions so we can take the rough reality of war. We were thought of diving, parachuting, urban fighting and more. When I finished my training, only me and 3 more recruits were successful from 30 people. We were formed as a squad.

Our first mission was to infiltrate a military base on the island of crete (it was located in Greece). We were informed, that they have info, that the greeks could work for the terrorist in the east so we needed to find some kind of documents. We geared up and embarked on the submarines. We were joined by 2 more squads.

On 9th of June 2030 (which is also my birthday) we were in the mediterranean 10 clicks from the DS. This was going to be our first fight... and last one ... for my comrades.

We disembarked and there was no sign of enemy patrols so the squads split up. We were going to incircle the base and attack by surprise. Everything was going by plan, but then we heard shots on the radio. Bravo squad got a hard contact, at first they were thinking it was the greeks, but one of they're snipers got a look at one of the dead enemies body and he recognized that he was a terrorist. That was the worst moment of my life. I would rather die from friendly fire, than taken by the terrorists.

We tried to contact our commanders back at home, but it seems that the terrorist and greeks were waiting for us. They blocked all communications. And from that moment we were pinned down by the enemies. We were 3 squads of 4 men each against a whole army. All my comrades were picked of 1 by 1. I was the last one. I was afraid. I needed to do something fast so i didn't die. I hided under the body of my friend Tang.

After some time i heard footsteps. My pulse was so fast and i was able to feel the blood going through my veins. Suddenly someone moved the body and i was revealed. I was expecting them to kill me, but instead they took me hostage.

I was taken to some kind of an island again, but i was unaware of where and at what time. I was kept there for 3 months, tortured, humiliated. But i was planning the whole time my escape.

The day came. I killed 12 guards and i was able to gear up myself with ammo, food, water and medical supplies. It was too complex to explain it. This story would of become bigger.

From the day i escaped allot of things changed. The terrorists moved out from the island and there was a government established. I was able to understand that the name of the island is Altis. From then i am lurking in the shadows. Stalking like a predator all the criminals and corrupted police officers, but I am still trying to understand. Is the police informed for the things, that they're country is involved with the Terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked the story, one the of first stories that actually caught my attention in the first lines and made me read all through.

Welcome to the server!

Thought you were talking about IRL until I saw 2030. Great story man xD Welcome to the island!

Back