What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nate and Kelly (NHS)

JackJohnson

Investor
Investor
Had more than a few situations with both of them over the month or so, not a huge post but both are always great to deal with, always keeping a good standard but more than willing to roll with whatever RP you put in front of them. The situations I’ve had with them you can see they are clearly enjoying the situation and are willing to involve anyone or do anything you try to play out.
Glad to see two players enjoying the NHS and it reflecting on others around them.

Had more than a few situations with both of them over the month or so, not a huge post but both are always great to deal with, always keeping a good standard but more than willing to roll with whatever RP you put in front of them. The situations I’ve had with them you can see they are clearly enjoying the situation and are willing to involve anyone or do anything you try to play out.
Glad to see two players enjoying the NHS and it reflecting on others around them.
Thank you mate its helpful when you are treating people who wanna role-play and not just get the Fortnite reboot. saying that the lost make it enjoyable like Donny with his shoulder to day went out of his way to make the RP that extra special <3

Thank u appreciate this, and we try our best out there in city x

I also would like to put some credit on Nate and Kellys name!

The rp they provide really does benefit not only myself and other players but the nhs as a whole.

Ive had so so many encounters where even when hes tired he keeps the roleplay high which gives my rp that extra boost, He also goes above and beyond unlike some others where today he saved me in his scuba suit which was some good roleplay

Credits to you both!

The rp they provide really does benefit not only myself and other players but the nhs as a whole.

Ive had so so many encounters where even when hes tired he keeps the roleplay high which gives my rp that extra boost, He also goes above and beyond unlike some others where today he saved me in his scuba suit which was some good roleplay

Credits to you both!
well i normally just tell you to fuck off lmfao bc you do dumb shit but hey im also the biggest dumb ass so goes hand in hand and its Kelly you wanna thank more then me she keeps my role-play to a high standard even though she hasn't been on the sever as long as me she wants to save any one and every one no matter what it takes so fat +1 to her

Credits to you both!

Credits to you both!
Thank you I do appreciate the positive feedback, I do my try my best and give 100% at all times <3 xx

Back