What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Need new headset

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
As the title says. Looking for a new headset, and I want a wireless one. Anyone can give me some good tips on what to buy? My criteria:

Cheap.

I hate trying to safe money, I got some extra coming in tomorrow on payday so I can spend some, but not too much.

Just to give people a rough idea. What's the max you're wanting to pay? £50? £100?

Problem is with wireless, they're known to be the more expensive ones.

Yeah ive been looking around myself and havent found good cheap options, so I hope someone here does =P I can spend around 50-60 pounds probably =P

You unfortunatetly can't get a good quality wireless headset for around 50-60 pounds, wireless headsets aren't that demanded that they can come this cheap.

Edit: Actually just realized I'm thinking Wireless Sorround sound headsets, I'll have a look and report back

I've found the G930 to around 50 pounds, very good headset!

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Headset-Surround/dp/B003VANOFY

Last edited by a moderator:
Both look amazing, might actually try to save up since they do seem to cost a lot more in the Netherlands.. G930 would be nearly 200 euros =(.

I am still crying inside for my wireless 5.1 surround Razer Chimeara headset that seems to be broken beyond repair. Maybe I should send it in for another attempt on repair..

A commonly suggested pair is the pair I've been using for the past 2 years. Steelseries Sibera V2's. Cheap, high quality and very durable!

To bump this up - What would you recommend as a good Wireless headset - nothing ridiculously expensive but i dont mind parting with some cash.

My Tritton AX Pro has just started cutting out when the cable is squeezed/flexed near the inline controller and it's well out of warranty now - shame as it cost £140 at the time :(   :( :(

Looking for something reasonably comfy to wear - preferably wireless - with good sound. Not too fussed on Surround but always nice.

Logitech G930.

But there are plenty of need new headset threads here, Suggest you search the forums for them, plenty of good advice worth reading.

Microsoft lifechat lx-3000

You can pick it up for around £20, i used to buy these and they would last around 2 years before cable would wear away.

Good sound/mic quality.

edit: just seen you want wireless oops :p

Logitech G930.

But there are plenty of need new headset threads here, Suggest you search the forums for them, plenty of good advice worth reading.
We actually use those Lifechat LX's in work and they're pretty good. I think i'm going to go for a Corsair Vengeance 2100, it seems to fit the bill nicely.

Back