What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New player with some questions

FFSItzDean

Firstly how can I register a car in my name? Am I able to do this with any car (npc car etc.) or is it limited to cars only bought in the server? 
With joining groups what would be the best way to do so?

How and where can I store a car too? I've gone to public car parks and can't figure out how to store my car.

First of all, welcome to rpuk. I hope you are enjoying your journey so far. Now to the questions. 

U can only own the cars u buy, either be that from other players or dealerships.

Joining groups it's all about rp. Depending on the groups/factions u may wanna join, u will need some ooc  effort, like police/nhs for example, you need to apply here on the forums.

Last but not least.  You are only able to store cars that you have the key from. Only the owner can take the cars from a parking space.

The way you Park the cars (assuming you have the key) is, you need to 'look' at the car (left alt key) and if you are on an allowed parking zone u will get the option to "park the car"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back