What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New to Altis Life.

aphex500

Hello everyone!

I'm John, 25 and from Scotland. I'm brand new to Altis Life and have been playing for roughly three days. So far I've been enjoying the game immensely and have had some really good laughs (and pains) along the way.

My intention to to play as a civilian for a few weeks to get to grips with the game and its rules and then hopefully progress into a police career.  If you see me in-game say hello and if you'd like to team up I'll always up for an adventure!

Looking forward to an interesting time here!

Yours truly, 

John

Hello John!

Welcome to AltisLife.co.uk, if there is anything you help with please let us know!

The game itself is a learning curve but after id say a week the adventure really begins!

If i see you about altis ill say hello , Just about to add 30k to your in-game account as per our loading screen promotion :)

Can you let me know your username ?

Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wilco, 

Many thanks for the warm welcome! It has its rules and regulations like any other game but I'm sure I'll pick up on them pretty quickly. I've just moved over from Arma 2 and loving the difference. 

My current in-game name is aphex500 which I'll be playing on for some time. Thank you for the dosh :)

Back