What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS - DNR

Scott1994_

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Good Morning everyone..... i just wanted to find people thoughts on this as i feel like it's something I've struggled with being in the NHS. I have turned up to situations where people have been shot in the head, but are fully responsive and act like it's just a slight wound when 8/10 you prob wouldn't even survive that. I understand it's only a game but it's difficult for us as NHS to roleplay when you've been shot in the head and next your back on your feet and maybe getting arrested again or arresting someone. The same with drowning, people been under water for 5/10 mins and full conscious and talking  at least pretend to be unconscious and we try to survive you. I do want to thank the people who do it properly though and keep NHS rp interesting to... instead of we turn up and we get "my dick hurts" "get me up". it kind of ruins our RP and know you would not like it if we just turned up and picked someone when a gun fight going on as ruins for you but ruins for us too when you do theses things. i feel to many people scared to loose what they have instead of actually RPing their injuries. like you fall of a building that's 15 stories high, we say you need to go to hospital, to go with it instead of "just do it here" my personal opinion and could be wrong is when people don't rp properly when I'm nhs i loose interest in doing it because it's the same thing all the time as people are scared to DNR or loose items. 

What people opinions? not looking for argument just seeing what other think and if I'm maybe expecting to much? 

I agree with you. I got hit hard with by a car last night, the game said I had a mild head injury (graze I think) but I stayed on the floor until NHS arrived and did what they told me to do. I will be also following the instructions I was given for today when I get into the city later too.

I agree with you. I got hit hard with by a car last night, the game said I had a mild head injury (graze I think) but I stayed on the floor until NHS arrived and did what they told me to do. I will be also following the instructions I was given for today when I get into the city later too.
I appreciate people like you, it makes it more fun for us and good RP then people seeing us a way to safe there items, i just wish we had a little more power in sense if they did get shot in head we decide if they live or not from the injuries. as i give people option to play along like i go "check pulse" and people dont even think back. they just wait for us to get them up and don't RP which is why NHS go off in my opinion as people don't RP unless gang wars 

I went to pullbox this evening to get my MRI after yesterday's accident and had fantastic treatment from the staff on shift who just happened to be to same person who treated me roadside last night.

I forgot your name, sorry but you were fantastic.

I went to pullbox this evening to get my MRI after yesterday's accident and had fantastic treatment from the staff on shift who just happened to be to same person who treated me roadside last night.

I forgot your name, sorry but you were fantastic.
@Phoenix was the man and glad you had good RP this is what everyone can have if they played along however some people just see us as easy pick up 

Roleplay over what the system says. The system can be janky. Usually if ive been shot in head by police. I rp as bullrt grazed head and another hit my shoulder. Otherwise a system ends all RP. As not talking to DNR means no rp involved. Because a system said so

Roleplay over what the system says. The system can be janky. Usually if ive been shot in head by police. I rp as bullrt grazed head and another hit my shoulder. Otherwise a system ends all RP. As not talking to DNR means no rp involved. Because a system said so
The issue is People won't roleplay dying. they always have to be revived. if you are in water for 3 mins and then we turn up how you speaking? you've been under water 3 mins.... also same when people get shot in the face "ive been shot in the face by a shotgun" erm... how you talking? or if we DNR them they'd report even if talking.. what im trying to say is people need to stop being scared of loosing things and think about what happened.... and is it Realistic tbh most of the time the system just says bones...

i think it would be good if when you go down somehow you can see what injuries you have to help you roleplay and say im bleeding from my chest and then if you can't see injuries, you can then make your RP up but realistically

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it would be good if when you go down somehow you can see what injuries you have to help you roleplay and say im bleeding from my chest and then if you can't see injuries, you can then make your RP up but realistically
Some sort of body map in the corner of the screen that only shows when you have an injury and gives an idea of the severity of the injury using a colour map would be an idea maybe. That way players can see what their characters would be feeling.

Maybe some balance changes to the health?

I probably shouldn't have survived my car accident the other day. I was crushed between a car and a wall with some serious force but I was wearing body armour...

Some sort of body map in the corner of the screen that only shows when you have an injury and gives an idea of the severity of the injury using a colour map would be an idea maybe. That way players can see what their characters would be feeling.

Maybe some balance changes to the health?

I probably shouldn't have survived my car accident the other day. I was crushed between a car and a wall with some serious force but I was wearing body armour...
There a chance to save you as your leg was just crushed. you still roleplayed it well but there others just want us to pick them up and i like your idea

could be wrong is when people don't rp properly when I'm nhs i loose interest in doing it because it's the same thing all the time as people are scared to DNR or loose items. 
end of the day it's up to you as NHS to decide if they live or not

if he has a head injury that's more than just a bruise, RPing his head being crushed in is not off the table, as long as it makes sense compared to wounds.

obviously personal opinion and not of staff

end of the day it's up to you as NHS to decide if they live or not

if he has a head injury that's more than just a bruise, RPing his head being crushed in is not off the table, as long as it makes sense compared to wounds.

obviously personal opinion and not of staff
Just hard to stick to us being in control when someone says he even shit in face or in water for three mins and then person goes help me . I’m worried to dnr if speaking even though their incident snd wound should be incase they report and then when help them they are back fighting or getting arrested and not rping injuries 

Back