What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS/G6 Collaboration

Dean Hastings

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Introduction:
I am going to be open and honest, I am NOT in G6 or NHS at the time of writing this post. What I will say is I see NHS activity is currently way down and I'd love to think up ways to make things better for everyone to enjoy. I propose people who are NHS, or G6 be allowed to be both on the same character. Allowing people to flick between NHS and G6 professions the same way Taxi Drivers do and Mechanics. This suggestion requires no dev intervention but that G6 Command and NHS command come to an agreement allowing their members to belong to both factions (not literally at the same time).

The "incentive" for people to do this would be that they only need 5 hours per month in both roles, it's likely people will do far more but I think this coupled with it would be great. There is also the added benefit of when Pillbox gets manic and there be no G6 around and the medics getting trolled at Pillbox, they could switch to G6 to sort issues themselves without having to rely on Police who are often very busy.

If this pilot works and NHS patrol numbers do go up then dev interventions could make things better by allowing people to be able to switch roles at Pillbox (clock on as G6 at Hospital) and change from the different uniforms and equipment.

I'm curious to hear all your thoughts on this but the main reason I think this is a good idea is because I see people are far more likely to switch professions on characters rather than switching to a different charachter altogether. This initiative could be stretched to other professions. I don't know the current status on Rangers/NHS or Solicitors/NHS but I think allowing people to be able to decide between the two roles would be ideal. I don't think people should be allowed to be Police/NHS only because I think that changes the meta quite a bit with what Police can do but I think the other legal groups, it could work out quite well. What are your thoughts? Please be nice :)

don't think this would up any playtime for NHS, rather just lower it more

NHS hour requirements are already 10 hours every 60 days

On top of what Nikolai said NHS can also be FIRE if they wanted most are both.

Back