What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nozeinho's setup

nozeinho

My current setup is pretty basic apart from my GTX 970SC however i have just tonight purchased a new rig which is as follows;

(pics will be added when it arrives)

CPU: Intel core i7-4790K 4GHz

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked (with ACX 2.0 cooling) 4GB

Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5

PSU: Corsair 650W 80+ modular

RAM: Elite Black 16GB 1600MHz DDR3

Cooler: Using stock cooler until i decide on which one to use (not efficient i know)

Hard Drive: 1TB

SSD: Still pondering what to go for like my cooler

Case: BitFenix Comrade Midi-Tower Black

Now for my peripherals;

Monitor: Acer 27" (will be adding a second one of these when i have the dosh)

Mouse: Razer Naga 2013

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow (standard edition) 

Headset: Logitech G930 Wireless (this is a piece of shit that retains its charge for around 5 mins, do not buy it, i will be replacing this very soon) 

Miscellaneous: A bad ass gecko that chills out with me at all times.

Stay tuned for updated pictures of my new rig when it arrives.

Pz1Fb7u.jpg

5OwHvsZ.jpg

catyP2r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you might wan't to get that 960 looked into reports saying they have a problem

you might wan't to get that 960 looked into reports saying they have a problem
I heard this too...i part of me wants them to recall them all so i can pay the difference and get a 980 instead as there haven't been any reports of issues with the 980. 

Headset: Logitech G930 Wireless (this is a piece of shit that retains its charge for around 5 mins, do not buy it, i will be replacing this very soon) 
"We're sorry to hear you're having problems with your G930" No but seriously, the G930 is the best headset I've ever owned. I never had a problem with it, I charge it when I don't use it and it's not often it dies. Have heard alot of the G930's have a horrible battery though, but as said I never had a problem with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back