What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Officers Salt & Pepper

Keyeth

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
HM-81 had to call a mayday call (my bad flying), both myself and the co-pilot were uninjured but we pretended to be injured for 'insurance reasons'. These two officers arrived on scene and were amazing, it was a wild and confusing situation but they had some great RP. I was physically sound but my char pretended to have a head injury and going crazy but these guys rolled with it! They got me to Pillbox and got me in the ward and did some medical stuff, both rolled with anything they were hit with!

From my view, how they dealt with the situation and how they acted, it shows how police and everyone should RP and have a good time with the RP. It was great to see some new officers with that level of RP!

oh yea, and there was that G6 officer there, he was alright too!

The Induction: Gourmet edition's greatest officers. You are amazing peoples and keep being yourself. Always a good laugh with you two.

Big up salt and pepper
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm loving this unexpected love! We were just being are goofy selves, which clearly shines through! Glad Your character is alright now @Keyeth <3

I Just want to add on to this Commendation for PC Salt and PC Pepper, Just took both out on an RPU ride along and normally I go out on my own except for firearms ride longs, I can't express how refreshing it was to be in a car with two just really nice people, just very nice and very funny lads, Was honestly the most fun I've had on a patrol in a long time I'm hoping they both go very far in the police, keep up the amazing RP lads.

I Just want to add on to this Commendation for PC Salt and PC Pepper, Just took both out on an RPU ride along and normally I go out on my own except for firearms ride longs, I can't express how refreshing it was to be in a car with two just really nice people, just very nice and very funny lads, Was honestly the most fun I've had on a patrol in a long time I'm hoping they both go very far in the police, keep up the amazing RP lads.
Takes two three to tango lad! Great RP from yourself, and just a hilarious ride along!

After finally experiencing the duo of salt and pepper the other night when Critical Care got called down to a situation near MRPS I must have drew the long straw because the RP from PC Salt on the ground as well as PC Pepper kneeling next to him had me laughing.

Keep up the good work gents and that's for making an interesting call for the NHS

Back