What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Official 10 Year Pin Badge (SOLD OUT)

⚠️ SOLD OUT ⚠️

10 Years of Roleplay... That's a long time! We've gained an incredible community filled with those who we hope share our ambition to create the biggest and best Roleplay experience available online. From our humble beginnings in Arma 3, to the busy FiveM server that's in operation today, we've loved to watch the community grow and wanted to celebrate this massive milestone.

RPUK-Badge.png
The Official Roleplay UK Limited Edition Enamel Badge
As a celebration of our 10th year, we're giving you the chance to get your hands on an exclusive pin badge, the "OG" Roleplay UK logo. The badges are made of black anodized metal with an enamel inlay of our community logo. Each pin has been secured to a backing card which you may decide to use to display your pin, click here for an image showing sizing. We've produced 100 of these to sell, and once they're gone - they're gone. We won't be selling this design again. As a bonus, all purchasers will receive a permission key for a unique TeamSpeak group as well as a forum trophy!

Pricing
We worked hard to create an end product of a high quality, we wouldn't feel justified in sending out something as important as this if it wasn't something we'd be proud of. The base price of each badge is £6, shipping is available in most regions for an additional fee (£3 if you're in the UK Mainland!). Payments are handled through Stripe so you can pay by Credit or Debit card (or even with Apple / Google pay!), we don't ever see your full payment details. Please note, if you elect to choose the wrong shipping class for your location, your order will not be shipped!

When will I get it?
These are being packed, per order by hand (by me!). I anticipate sending out the badges in large groups but when you receive them is ultimately more likely to depend on your location and the time taken by couriers / postal service. I'll aim to keep you updated on the progress of your order through the forums, so keep an eye on your forum DM's!

Lets do this!
✅ CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR BADGE ✅

If you have any questions, ask them below! If you need to ask anything else that you're not comfortable asking on this thread, send me a Forum DM!

Last edited:
I thought for a moment that it had already been 10 years since I first joined, and I was getting a forum achievement reward, so I logged in only to find out that I had been bamboozled.

If i buy 2 can i get my 6 month sentence reduced i am a changed man promise <3 No more groups riots :)

@Isak I will take this in lieu of my drill/200k :D

Over 70 badges sent out today! If you've ordered one, take a look at your Forum DM's!

nicked, shipped and soon to be pricked
7f174206896ec922d77789f4694a7f41.png
:cool:

Gordon why have you not driven the pin personally to Germany? I'm still waiting 🧐

activation code was on the package
That is for the TS code, not the forum trophy. I’ll need to do the forum trophies at the end, once we’re sold out (we’re nearly there!)

86ee8689f910226d7f4dfa7c6bc37201.jpg
Got it!

I'm doing something unique with my badge.
Back in 2016-2019, me and my bestfriend spent countless nights on the Arma 3 server having some of the funniest nights of our lives.
Sadly, he passed away in 2022 from cancer.

I'm putting my badge in his memorial photo frames I have of him so every time I look at them, I'm reminded of the countless laughs we had on RPUK.

Back