What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

On Standby

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFFL

My current donator status runs out around 9 March, give or take a day (February always messes me up, lol). And so, I am considering leaving altogether at that time.  I have already checked my bags. I'm having a drink at the Donator Bar...

So I am gonna keep checking back each day until then at least, to see if the NHS Forum issue has been resolved yet.  So far (as of today), I still can't get in.

I trust that the folks who said they were "working on it" are doing so, and it is a shame it is taking so long...it must be a huge issue I guess (although I know enough about computers to do some things, like install and play Arma3, I am no computer wizard, lol).

It seems I haven't had any messages or updates, so I assume they are working on it...no one is keeping me informed as to the progress...

In case you have no idea wtf I am talking about....I had my NHS interview in DECEMBER.  I was whitelisted as a medic about 3 weeks after that.  So I should have been added to the NHS forum at that time...but I wasn't, even though the Admin request form was sent at same time as my request to be whitelisted -- right after the interview was over and I was told I was now a member of NHS...

About 2 weeks after I was whitelisted as a medic, I first donated...so it was NOT, as some misinformed folks have speculated, being bumped off the forum as a result of me donating (a common glitch, I am told). I didn't donate that until well AFTER I was whitelisted as a medic.  And I was NEVER on the forum at all...so of course I could not have been bumped off due to a glitch...

As a result of not being on the forum, I do not get info I need, and I am not told any of this info from any other medics...I was not told the new TS address, or even listed as medic on there after I found the address ( a nice police officer helped me out and gave me the status I needed to get on TS as an NHS member...can't even play unless I am on TS after all...).  I was told --- after the fact -- that I missed a meeting this past Sunday?

Yea, I'm not feeling very much part of the team. In fact, I kinda feel like I am not wanted on the team at all....all because someone couldn't be bothered to click something with a mouse in December.  I woulda been into this big time too, it's a shame really...I liked most of the people I met in NHS, and I liked the server.

I guess I will just sit here and watch the planes come and go until March 9...

As soon as the new ts3 was live it was added to the website via a website banner. 

oNBmzQu.png

Also from what i see you have not posted here -->  is where you get your tags "fixed" due to the bug.

Also NHS meetings are always at 7pm on a Sunday.

It would be a real shame to loose you HAFFL. I have been out with you on the island a number of times and I always enjoyed your company on TS. Although not as a time limit as you on the forums I have been waiting a long time for my status to be reactivated due to a donation. 

It may be worth coming on TS tonight and speaking to @lionel if he is about and he will be able to explain things to you and put you on the right route.

If you decide to leave the island I wish you well and hope you come back and visit us soon.

Dr. Steven Seabass

Thank you @Steven Seabass.  And I don't WANT to leave...I just can't see myself progressing at all in NHS if I don't have forum access, and don't get info I need....and not making sure ALL the medics could get on the new TS when it is a requirement to play as a medic is, at best, mind boggling. At worst...well, I won't go there...

But on the NHS forum, my donation wasn't the issue IMO.  I was whitelisted 3 weeks BEFORE I donated.  I was just never added to the forum -- ever.

So the donation glitch didn't boot me from the NHS forum (I was never added), or prevent me from being added (I was whitelisted well before I donated).

I feel l just fell through the cracks IMO, and then, later, when I started to ask about it, and it was discovered that someone had dropped the ball, the donation glitch may have come into play, and they couldn't add me as a result of that (??)  No idea for sure...just guess that happens to fit the facts

I coulda/shoulda been added to the forum at same time I was whitelisted which was, again, before I donated...I have no clue why I wasn't...everyone I have tried to talk to in NHS hierarchy assumes the donation glitch kicked me off the forum, or else prevented them from adding me in the first place even though I told them the same info I relayed here...

Now, whenever I try to bring it up, I get, "We are working on it." and whatever post I do gets locked or deleted since someone thinks it casts NHS in a bad light.  That is not/was never my intent. My intent has always been first and foremost to get it fixed, and secondly, to get across to SOMEONE that this can have a bad effect on morale, and should be addressed ASAP so it affects no one else.

Hope Haffl,

Good news I have literally just received access to the ability to process applications on the forum as of Sunday night 10pm, as I said though I would go through and check all the applications, i spent 7pm to 1am yesterday doing so and have cleared the list massively.

Please do come on ts tonight to try and help get this resolved, the issue with donator is still current for some members but i will be checking each account that does not have access and compiling a list of people who need admin intervention, along with that list i will be supplying the meeting notes via pm, I will send you a copy now though of Sundays meet via pm.

I'm very sorry that you have got to the point of considering leaving, I can only apologise as it was completely out of my hands to resolve.

Since last night I have already been able to resolve 3 separate account access and 1 needs admin intervention.

Thank you @lionel.  I missed your message (I had't checked back, been playin EPOCH mod on another server since....well since this stuff, lol).  I will pop on first chance I get.  Just the fact that this post wasn't locked is very encouraging to me... Thanks again sir!

O, BTW, my donator status has run out...I am gonna wait until the 16th or after to renew it, so maybe now would be good time to try if I am not on NHS forum as yet?  To bypass that glitch I mean, since I am not a donor (it ran out 9 March).

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you have NHS group on the forums before you donate, once the donation runs out it will be returned automatically. Donation status runs on a time save system to where it saves just before you are given the donator group and will revert back to that when you leave the donator group.

Regards

ALUK Server Mentor and TS Moderator

Senior Police Constable

Stealthee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back