What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Operation Blackout - Bingle

Lucy Webb

Banned
After months and months of planning last night was one of Bingle's biggest days 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WGsENQr.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone involved ❤️ if it wasn't for the help of you guys none of this would of been possible 
I also want to say thank you to @Mikefor the help turning off the lights and making sure the fire spread 😄

I also want to say a thank you to everyone in the police, the general consensus I have gotten from ppl ooc about the event it was very chaotic and fun ^-^
should of taken the home office warning more seriously 😉

when I say we have been planning this for months I do truly mean it :p.
we initially thought of the idea operation blackout in April of this year but we didn't have a good enough reason to go balls to the walls with this plan until Bingle
was branded a terrorist org in late August, we also lacked the connections needed to gather intel on how to do blackout

Just before getting taken off remand Bingle kicked this idea of operation blackout again and we also wanted payback for 
being shoved on remand

just after members of Bingle broke out of HMP for the last time we all started to get to work on planning blackout while we where still on the run

Bingle approached many groups about blackout the first group Bingle approached said "Are you on crack?!" and declined to help Bingle
not detured by this Bingle approached 2 other groups and they agreed to help with the planning and execution of blackout 
(due to this being an on going story I will not name what groups helped Bingle, Find out in RP)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

image.png

Operation blackout went down as a massive success with all of Bingle's goals being met with overwhelming success
- all speed cameras cut (although cops got them all up very fast)
- all Police stations Successfully torched
- All Cell towers Taken offline at least once
- Power taken down for over 45min 
- Zero Bingle members arrested.... YET XD

Screenshot_2023-12-05_181216.png

after the events of blackout Bingle hit the local bars and started to party a successful mission,
many officers approached Bingle and even had chats with members but didn't do anything due to them not having
any evidence that those members specifically where involved
(we know we are going to get snatch and grabbed eventually for the events of last night hahahaha)
I have removed certain Images from this post as some users have been using this post to try and identify members of Bingle IC
THIS POST IS OOC, DO NOT USE IT TO IDENTIFY MEMBERS IC
We are excited to see what comes of last nights events and we cant wait to cause more terror in the coming months ;),
just want to give another massive thank you to everyone involved ❤️ non of this would of been possible without you guys
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back