What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PC Roger Henderson & DCC Broden McKimble

Elakin

Back from the dead
Unlinked
There was a gunfight at Coalition Ranch where many of us survived or were rescued, but a good few of us were down & severely injured.

A few of the cops did the typical 'checks over wounds' 'bandages wounds' etc and a few of us ended up dying as a result of poor medical treatment. I was also going to respawn as I was left on the ground for a good 25 minutes (15 minutes pre-server restart, 10 minutes after) with very little engagement from the surrounding officers, who were prioritising hoovering up weaponry from the injured as opposed to tending their wounds (this actually resulted in most people being let go, because when it got to searching people at the hospital/PD, nobody had weaponry on them..)

Roger Henderson (unsure of his forum name) arrived shortly after and made more effort to keep my character alive than I have seen from any police officer on the server. He sat with me for around 15 minutes focusing solely on keeping me alive, calling out that he needed help and that I was dying repeatedly, showing genuine concern. His efforts alone prevented me respawning and playing it out, knowing I would be arrested for a long time regardless. I'd suffered multiple GSWs and a knife wound to the belly and he made every effort to RP as much medical treatment as a police officer is trained to do, with each and every wound I showed with a /me command.

When I got to hospital, and resuscitated, most of the police had left so I made an attempt to just walk away from Pillbox in cuffs but Broden McKimble (@Bowen) saw me because some random geezer grassed me in..

Even though his first experience with me, was me doing a runner, Broden was just good to talk to. Respectful throughout the whole scenario and we had a laugh whilst we waited for transport and whilst he was processing me. Usually after gunfights there's an aggressive mentality from the police who have processed me in the past, but nothing like that from Broden. I'd suffered a punctured lung from the gunfight from one of the GSWs and was RPing laboured breathing and a raspy voice, and Broden checked repeatedly to make sure I was alright and not moving me around too fast etc. Both of the named officers even gave me a foot-up over a hedge when they let me go (because guns were hoovered at the ranch, nothing could incriminate me at the time of arrest so I had to be let go) because my character was too injured to do so.

If the whole police force behaved like these two, the police would see a drastic decrease in people being unreasonable and aggressive with them. Both went above and beyond in their RP and the whole scenario was enjoyable from start to finish, even if I was in every way the 'losing party'.

Props to both, fantastic roleplayers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah props to those at coalition ranch,  thank you for a great scenario, had a great laugh, good roleplay all round. 

Afi The Negotiator 

Aw man, that's so nice of you to say. I appreciate it, and I really appreciated your level of sticking to your RP of injuries and just general RP. Top quality stuff mate!

Big up Roger. Always goes above and beyond in not only his policing, but general rp. Think a lot of police need to take pointers from Roger and Broden.

its nice to get some good feedback as its not always shared! thank you for making the effort to do that @Elakinappreciated.
Deserved! I've actually patrolled with you on my aussie police probie character Kal before, not sure if you knew that was me. First time we've met on my crim character I believe.

Big up Roger. Always goes above and beyond in not only his policing, but general rp. Think a lot of police need to take pointers from Roger and Broden.
Agreed mate!

Big up for big ol' @Bowen

Always great interractions with him!

Well done!

Back