What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pearl Fishing

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: A sort of pearl fishing where the higher you rank up the better items you get. 

Detailed Suggestion: Basically, this job would be a mix of the park ranger and normal fishing mixed into one. What you need to do is grab a boat and head close by to a shore, in a quiet area, not so populated, you need to arrive by either a boat or a vehicle on land and swim to the place. As you arrive to said location, you need to dive underwater and caps-lock and search the "Corals", as you search them, the following items IMO should be findable.

-Obviously Pearls-Plastic pieces-plastic bags (maybe something in like a bulk)-Corals (Illegal)-stingrays-oysters/clams-Crabs-ect... 

When you catch pearls, you get level up similar to the park ranger level system, when you reach a specific level, you are then able to buy some diving equipment, example: Spearguns, or Airtanks, also if you every time you level up by 1 level, you get to hold your breath longer underwater. Pearl fishing shoudnt be added every other day, it should be a 1 week thing, to maintain economic protection, whilst making the value of the pearls high. 

The Pros: More interactive marine money making possibilities, adds lots of more roleplay to Police as they have to make sure that people respect marine international law who mine corals.

The Cons: Don't really see any at the moment, maybe further comments to this post could add some. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Yes

Pearls are a by product of Oysters or clams (i cant remember which, i'm stupid) so it'd make no sense imo to be doing it in a coral. Also, not something i feel would bring a lot to the server currently. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back