What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Player Inventory Functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.

BundyJenkins

Brief Summary: Suggestion to make it possible for every player to arrange their inventory in any order they want.

Detailed Suggestion: To make it possible to arrange each item in our inventorys / Storage Containers / Safes etc. To be able to drag and drop items into any slot and a cache perhaos to remember the order even after Storms etc.

The Pros: More user friendly, easier to look at and organise storage.

The Cons: Dev time

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? - I don't think so as it would be available to every player to arrange their storage in any way they would like to. 

I love this because looking in safes sometimes the most useless things are at the top and you have to scroll endlessly, same with inventory!

Major +1

Suggested it last December, arrangeable inventory with a hotbar on top of the player inventory, whenever u press the number of the hotbar, it pulls out the item instead of the default GTA weaponwheel

howimetyourmother-killme.gif

I think this is a waste of dev time (sorry just how I feel), I think people would rather have more fun features than being able to re-order their inventories

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 I get lost in my own inventory all the time. Being able to sort it would be a huge QoL feature.

Suggested it last December, arrangeable inventory with a hotbar on top of the player inventory, whenever u press the number of the hotbar, it pulls out the item instead of the default GTA weaponwheel
Using things like lockpicks as number 1 or 2 instead of having to open your inventory yes please.

This would help my OCD

+1 from me 

Implemented!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back